eleven

"We've almost been caught three times, we need to go." Jade insisted as the three of them stood outside of the boys locker room.

"No, look there's a closet directly across from the locker room entrance, we can watch from there." Perrie said, reaching to open the door.

"How d'you know that?" Jade frowned.

"I've done this before." Perrie smiled.

"I-I'll be the lookout, yeah?" Harry asked, too nervous to go hide in a closet just to watch a bunch of guys change clothes.

"Are you sure?" Perrie asked.

"Very."

"Alright. Just...open the door and wave to us if you see someone coming this way. You don't have to wait for us though, okay? Just go." Perrie said.

Harry nodded, watching them quickly disappear inside.

He pressed his back against the wall, swallowing and glancing around.

This was the back way into the locker room, but it was on the side of the gym building, in plain sight.

Harry felt very exposed.

He stood there for what felt like ages, wishing he was at home.

Hell, the only reason he wasn't was because he was hoping to meet a gay guy.

He wished he could just snap his fingers and the boy of his dreams would appear.

"Harrie?"

He flinched, turning and seeing Zayn and Louis walking up.

"Well well well." Louis smirked.

"What're you doing outside the boys locker room?" Zayn frowned.

"Um, nothing. You never saw me, understand?" Harry asked, trying to be stern.

"I totally saw you here. But I'll keep your secret. S'long as you can do something for me too." Louis said, approaching her.

"Louis, go get changed." Zayn suddenly snapped.

"Fine, fine. But you promised to stay for my game, don't you dare leave." Louis reminded him before he opened the door and went inside.

Harry nervously bit his lip, hoping Jade and Perrie didn't get caught.

"You could get in serious trouble being here, you know. Louis and I just came from the headmaster's office and we pissed him off pretty good." Zayn said.

"I know. We just...I-I was just-"

"Hey!" A man suddenly called, spotting them from across the courtyard.

"What do I do? I can't get expelled, my dad will kill me!" Harry began to panic as the man jogged towards them.

"Come on." Zayn said, grabbing her hand before he turned and ran.

"Where exactly are we going?" Harry asked as they ran, his skirt occasionally flipping up and revealing more than he was comfortable with.

Thankfully he was behind Zayn.

"We need to hide somewhere." Zayn said, slowing down as they neared another building.

"Hide? Can't we just run off campus? I really just want to-"

"Shhh!" Zayn suddenly shushed, backing away from the corner of the building as two teachers walked by.

"Let's go." He said, rushing around the corner and into the building.