four

"You've got gym next period." Irene informed Harry as they left the second class they had together, which was trigonometry.

"Gym?" Harry repeated, his heart sinking.

"Yeah...well....at least it's your last class of the day." Irene said.

"What d'you have?" Harry asked, wanting to not think about his own situation.

"English." Irene said, looking at her schedule.

"Want me to walk you to the gym?" She offered, looking back at Harry.

"Please." Harry nodded.

"Gym isn't that bad. Usually on the first day they just send you outside to run." Irene said casually, reapplying her lipstick as she walked.

"Can I use that when you're finished?" Harry asked, referring to Irene's compact mirror.

"Sure." She said, rubbing her lips together and looking over her face before handing it to Harry.

"I'm not a fan of running." Harry mumbled, looking over his face.

"Mainly because I'm capable of tripping over air." He added with a little laugh.

"Harrie watch out-" Irene tried to warn him before he bumped into someone, causing them to drop all that was in their arms.

Irene took a few steps back, wincing while Harry quickly closed the compact and offered and apologetic look to none other than Gigi.

She stared at Harry, studying his facial features before glancing over the rest of him.

"Watch where you're going, trash." Gigi said coldly, practically staring into Harry's soul.

Three other girls, one Harry recognized as Kendall, were standing on either side of Gigi, all of them glaring at him.

"And try using less conditioner next time. Your hair is so greasy you look like you haven't showered in weeks." A brunette girl next to Kendall spoke up.

"Pretty sure she hasn't." Gigi added with a smirk.

Harry frowned, opening his mouth to protest.

"What you're smelling could be cheap perfume." Kendall spoke up, making the group laugh.

"Harrie let's go." Irene said quietly, her anxiety close to making her faint.

"Oh hey Irene. Didn't see you back there. Are those new earrings? I'm guessing mummy and daddy had to sell the shack to afford those gems." The fourth girl, who resembled Gigi spoke up, smirking as well and folding her arms.

Irene grabbed Harry by the elbow, pulling him along and quickly getting away.

"It would be wrong for me to hit one of them." Harry spoke his thoughts.

But he really did want to hit one of them.

Or all of them.

"No, but their fathers are close with the headmaster. You'll probably end up expelled." Irene said.

"And....don't listen to them, okay? Your hair is perfect." Irene said, not wanting Harrie to feel like she once felt when she'd been a victim of Gigi and her group.

"I don't care what they say." Harry scoffed.

"I just don't understand why they're so hateful." He added as he and Irene stepped outside.

"Dunno. But...that's the gym across the courtyard." Irene pointed.

"I'd come with you but I can't be late to English. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She asked.