Graduating Rockstar

I don't know if any of you still read this lol
I took a long break... sorry :(

This book is ending in the next chapter.

PARAMORE'S SINGLE AND ALBUM ARE OUT! I PREORDERED THE FUCK OUTTA IT. ALSO HAYLEY LIKED MY TWEET AND I FUCKING DIED.
____
"Dad! I thought you said we'd leave at 3." I was graduating today. I know it's really weird to me, my career was finally taking off, and I've just came back from the tour. I was working on my second album and boy that was a riot- literally. Me and Demi are still going as strong as ever, and Valentine's Day was amazing for us... Damn it was the best day ever.

________
"Baby when is the pizza here?" My girlfriend is very impatient, and boy don't I know it. I'm impatient too, so that's why we match so well.

"I don't know, whenever the pizza delivery person gets here?" I smirked at her and she gave me those evil eyes. You know the ones- I'm watching you and I'm probably gunna kill ya eyes. She wouldn't kill me though, were too far in for that, she would have done that along time ago. I'm hard to kill, just kidding it'd be easy.

"You're lucky it's Valentine's Day... Which I.. I got you something." Demi nervous.. I'd never thought I'd see the day. I wonder what she's planning. I hope it's nothing too serious because I don't know how to handle those situations. She knows me too well to pull anything like that right now.

"What is it?" She came over and sat on the couch next to me. Oh damn. Somebody is extra serious. This is worrying me a little. I wonder what it could be?

"You don't have to accept it now or anything- and I know our relationship is getting serious- but I've realised when you've been away I can't live without you. I miss you when you're not here, and I love you as much as humanly possible. I just wanna show you, and be with you." I'm getting really weirded out, really romantic and really scared all at the same time I secretly hate surprises, it's kinda cute when it's from Demi. This is what love does to you, it changes you completely. Our eyes never left each other's, her eyes are like a new brown, they're my favourite shade of any colour ever. I could stare into them all day if I could.

"I just don't like coming home to an empty apartment. I'm not asking you to move in... I just want you to know that your welcome here whenever, and I love you." She pulled out something from her back pocket. It's obviously a key wrapped up inside a little gift bag, she placed it in my hand and closed it.

"You won't be able to get rid of me now Demetria. I love it, but not as much as I love you." This gift was so thoughtful and I'm glad that she likes the way our relationship is moving. Our relationship has moved pretty fast, but we're totally into each other. I sounded so weird but honestly it's like true love. I opened the little gift bag and took out the key, it's so cute it's got a H on it.

"I wouldn't want to get rid of you, ever." That was good to know though, honestly because what I was about to do could change everything, our hands were still interlocked as we sat together on the couch, kinda staring at each other.

"Well.. Er... I have something for you too. Look it's not what you think- I just want you to know that we're serious- and I'm really committed to you- to us! I don't ever want to risk anybody else having you, and I know we're only young, but I love you there's no question about that, and there's no doubt in my mind, I truly believe that you're my soul mate. I got you.. I got you this ring... and I know it's stupid- and I probably should have got something different because I don't know if your ready for this- I don't even know if I'm ready- but it just felt like I had to and-" she was clearly sick of me talking so she just pulled me into a kiss, well it's Valentine's Day after all so I might get a little action- HAHA BLAME MY HORMONES. She pulled away from me and smirked, I'm glad that I make her happy. I pulled the ring out of its box, I tried to not make it look like an engagement ring.