Never Have I Ever...

Hidden Misery Business Lyric, find it if you dare. 😂
Just a quick question: Do you guys want a sex scene/smut? & thanks for all the positive feedback on the last chapter, you're all amazing❤️ if you enjoy it remember to vote :) thanks!!- Alex😃❤️
_____
We'd been here for 2 days already, and I can already tell I didn't want to leave. It's just like old times, It's been a long time since we've had the family BQQ. I remember when Maddie would invite me and our friends over and we'd watch TV and eat pineapples. I love remembering those days. Right now, there were some of Dallas' friends, Demi's, Maddie's and mine. Including Zac, he's my ex's brother, which makes it awkward. Apparently Josh couldn't make it, I'm kinda glad. Melanie was here too, but I don't know where she went. Me and Maddie share friends so it's kinda why there not around me. I mean we've said hello and everything but I was never a social butterfly, so it's understandable. I'm content with being by myself, I'm used to it.

"Hayley you can't stay at the drinks table forever!" I'm pretty sure I could, it's great over here. It's got all the monster energy drinks and pepsi I need. I'm just really awkward around new people-people I haven't seen in awhile. Oh and there food, it's a win win.

"Zaccc..." He always made me do stuff in a good way, he always liked me to try new things and be comfortable. He always helped me with my depression, more than my own boyfriend. I've  missed him so much.

"C'mon go stand over by the pool with me? We can go talk to Jenna." That was so far away, but I guess I could, considering Demi's sat down on the steps by the pool talking to Marisa I think- I'm not sure. It's her best friend, she's talked about her a few times.

I walked over in the direction of the pool, near Jenna. She was pretty, and totally Zac's type. Looking at the backyard, it had changed a lot, the pool had gotten bigger, by far. Eddie did really good with deck and pool, it looks amazing.

"Hayley this is Jenna, Jenna this is Hayley." I don't want to make it awkward but I think their dating, and being the straight up person I am, I'm going to ask her.

"So.. Are you two together?" I've never heard someone laugh so hard in my entire life. She's gone red in the face. She better not be dying, I don't know CPR. I could swear at her in Spanish though, it'd be pretty useless if she didn't know Spanish and pretty mean if she did.

"N-No! I'm gay as hell, and apparently that's where I belong." Well Jenna seems pretty cool already.  I could see us getting along really well, I mean not really really well because I don't think Demi would like that at all.

"Hayley! Why would you even ask?!" Oh man, that really hurt his dude self esteem. He's probably still crushing on that girlfriend from last year.

"I'm sorry dude.." I couldn't keep a straight face and ended up laughing. He knew he were joking by the smile on his face. I would totally video this if I didn't leave my phone upstairs.

"You better be sorry after this." I felt him pull me up onto his shoulder. Oh no what is he doing? I'm really scared. I'm not even being sarcastic. You never know what Zac was going to do, because well, it's Zac.

"ZAC PUT ME DOWN!" He's going to throw me in the pool, I finally figured him out.Since when did he get so strong- Well strong enough to pick me up? He had been working out- either that or he's been hitting the drums a lot recently.

"I'm sorry, Williams." That's right, the mean Zac Farro threw me, the innocent Hayley Williams into the pool. He was in for the shook of his life. I heard Demi and Marissa giggle, eh I guess it would be funny but I really didn't like the water. There's a thing for that condition, I forgot it. I don't have it, I just don't like the water in the sea. I fear it. Good thing this is a swimming pool, else I would have gone crazy.