Give Em' What They Want!

________
@/yelyahwilliams & @/paramore
Our new album just dropped officially in the US & U.K.
You can buy it at:
Fuelledbyramen-Paramore.music/AWKIF
-Hayls, Jerm, & Tay :)
______

I was just looking at the tweet from a couple days ago, I can't believe this is even happening to us right now. I really needed to change my icon, considering I went blonde. I know what your thinking... Why would I go from bright orange to blonde? WELL.. I'm unsure, I just fancied a change? I mean at least it's bright blonde, hopefully I can dye it again. Nobody's saw it so far, apart from Jerm and Taylor. My dad didn't wake up early this morning, and well I haven't seen Demi in two days. Yup, two and it was killing me.

According to the label our album was doing pretty well, we had quite the following on our social medias, one of our new songs got played on the radio yesterday too. Due to the album being our first and all I'd say we were doing pretty well. Right now me, Jeremy and Taylor were all in the back of a van driving to the Fuelled By Ramen office. We had to go there to talk numbers and stuff, which was all pretty confusing but apparently we had to get ready to tour. I was kinda looking forward to it.

"J you really needa shave, look at that thing." Yeah it did look pretty weird on his face, but he kinda rocked it. It made him look more grown up that's for damn sure.

"Tay you're just jealous you can't grow something as manly as this with your weak little baby face." This was all in good fun, we'd gotten so close over these last few weeks, if this was going to last forever I was honestly so excited for it. It's always so fun, and great.

"Maybe one day Jerm." Maybe, it'd be weird seeing Taylor with facial hair like honestly that might freak me out a little. He's just so well groomed and clean, I'm pretty sure he'd look great with it.

"Tay, I'm giving you hair growing abilities." I'm glad I don't have that, I can barely keep up with shaving myself, who needs to shave in the winter anyways?

"Hayley that's cheating you can't give him those, what have I told you." We were all cracking up in the back, Jeremy had to drive so we had to try not and distract him so much- which was actually really hard to do.

"Sorry Tay, I'll get back to you." I checked my phone and I had gotten a few texts, I don't know how Tay doesn't have any social media it's really weird. I don't think I can do it, I'd miss too many viral videos- and that's bad!

I had a few messages from Demi, I'll probably check them out first.
________
From weirdo
Hayleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I miss you!
Come back to me! I'm kidding (secretly not kidding). 48 hours, it's been so long x
Sent:3:50
_______
From weirdo
I'm literally so bored though, when are you back? Do you want dinner or takeout? Let me know how everything goes xx
Sent:3:50
________

Oh dang, it's now 4:22.

_______
To Weirdo
I'm sorry I had to leave you, I really didn't want to, I missed you! I believe in you, you can do this I have so much faith! We're 5 minutes away from the place, and I don't really know what do you want? x
_____

The names thing had gone completely out of the window, the kisses were more frequent and well our texts had gotten kinda sexual. We'd gotten close- well so much closer since everything.

I locked my phone as we parked up and undid my seatbelt. I pushed the door open and followed Jeremy into the building. He was going to do all the talking, I was too nervous for that right now.

"Paramore, 3rd floor." Oh wow, she knew who we were. That was kinda creepy- well I guess it's her job to know who comes and goes- she's a receptionist for crying out loud. What's wrong with me?