'It's okai Dan,' I felt awkward for Dan, if you get what I mean. 

Y/n nodded, adding a 'yeah'.

Dan breathed out a sigh of relief, and visibly relaxed. 'So, anyway, I, well, um.. Aghh. How do I put this?' Y/n and I both raised an eyebrow. 'Well, you see, the thing is, err...'

Y/n and I sat down either side of him, and Y/n put a hand on his shoulder. 'You can tell us anything, Dan,' she said gently. She knew exactly how to make people calm down.

Dan sighed. 'Well, I.. I like Phil,' He blurted out and Y/n squealed.

'Awwww!' she fangirled, clapping her hands together like a little kid.

I grinned. 'Knew it.'

'Yeah, okai guys,' Dan giggled, 'and I wanted advice from the cutest couple in the universe, about how to make the first.. move, really. But, before you say anything, I think you guys should know something,' he took a deep breath. 'So, last night, Phil and I went out to a bar, just because we were all.. sad, because of - well, you know, Y/n's.. situation. And so, we drank quite a bit. And Phil is a total lightweight, and he got a lot tipsier than me. And, well... he said he loved me. And when I said he was just drunk, and said he only meant it as a friend, he said that he meant it like that. I tried to laugh it off, but inside I was screaming 'DRUNK WORDS ARE SOBER THOUGHTS' but I couldn't be sure and I-' Dan babbled, getting faster and faster towards the end, before I interrupted him.

'Mate, slow down. So, go from you knew drunk words are sober thoughts, okai?' He nodded.

'So yeah, and I couldn't be sure about if he meant it or not, and.. and then he kissed me, only a little peck, but- but he still kissed me!' Dan was grinning wildly, a deep red blush running across is face.

Y/n's mouth formed a perfect 'o' shape, as she looked at me, her eyes wide in excitement. 'You've gotta tell him Dan!'

'I... I tried, but I was too shy..'

'Sorry, what? Daniel James Howell, shy?' I teased. He nodded awkwardly. 'Alright, I'll stop being mean. But, how long have you liked him?'

Dan gulped. 'A-a couple of weeks after I met him, I started liking him..'

'So, almost a year!?' Y/n gasped. Dan nodded again. 'Aww, honey it hurts, repressing love! I think, personally, we should hint at it. Okai?' 

'Yes! Oh my God, please! That's what I was gonna ask of you guys!' Dan squeaked. 

'I know! I've got an idea! I'll invite him over right now, and Chris too, and then we'll hint it!' I suggested eagerly.

--Later--

--Y/n's P.O.V.--

Oh my God, I'm so excited! 

Phil and Chris had arrived half an hour ago, and Dan had told Chris the news, and the plan. He'd agreed happily.

Suddenly, Phil said, 'There's something all of you aren't telling me! Y/n especially! I know you too well, you're obviously hiding something. And from the way all of you keep not-so-discretely smiling at each other knowingly, I... I can't take it! What is it?!' 

Taken aback, Dan, Pj, Chris and I flinched. I looked over at Dan, and so did everyone else. Feeling bad for putting him on the spot, I switched to looking at the floor. And guess what? So did the other three. Phil immediately picked up, from our body-language that Dan was behind this, if you will. 

Then, it became all too obvious that what he'd said in his drunk state with Dan had been true: his attitude towards this secret completely changed, and he gently put his hand on Dan's knee.

'You can tell me, Dan, I won't judge you for anything.

To our surprise, Dan sighed, saying, 'Anything?'

--Dan's P.O.V.--

'Promise.'

Clenching my sweaty hands into fists, I decided to just do it. (SHIA LABEOUFFFFFFFFFFFF)

'Phil, I...' I gulped. 'I love you.' 

Then, not a moment later, Phil had pressed his lips against mine.

After a second, Phil pulled away. We both just sat there, on the floor, only inches apart. We were both in shock at what had just happened, but before I could overthink it, I pulled him back into another kiss.

--Phil's P.O.V.--

He kissed me again! He did it! Oh my God!

My heart pumped at 100 times what it should, Dan's kiss was like a drug. (BOOM CLAP)

Ecstasy coursed through every vein in my body, as Dan deepened the kiss, leaning into me.

Suddenly, Dan pulled away, realising where we were. But, to our surprise, the three friends around us broke into applause, whooping and cheering. They were so enthusiastic about us, they sounded like a whole theater full. Or maybe it wasn't them actually being that loud, maybe it was just the dopamine controlling my brain that made it sound like that. 

But whatever it was, I liked it.

A/n YAY DAN YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I actually really like this, you know? But yeah.

So, I have a plan. When I finish one of my stories, of the two I already have running, Imma make a Phan story, but make it what's happening behind the scenes in THIS story? Would that be cool? Idk, but yeh! Leave your opinions in los comentarios. (the comments) ~ Author-chan