9

Hiya! I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED ON TIME but yeh okai I'll make this one long (get your dirty minds outta here)

Your P.O.V

I was floating in darkness, a dull pain aching... all over. I felt empty. In this void, I was alone.

Then I heard a voice. It was kind and gentle, sweet, and it made something in me feel happy, like I knew them. It was distant and muffled, but I could make out words.

'Y/n, I love you.'

Y/n? Was that me? My brain was empty, I couldn't focus on what he was saying. I couldn't remember who he was, who I was.

'I love you, don't leave me!'

Leave him? Where was I leaving from? Again, these thoughts disappeared as soon as they came, losing all sense of who or where I was.

'Please.'

That last word came out as a choked sob. What was so sad? Where was this man? Something was tugging at the back of my brain, as if I knew him. Did I? 

'Hey, Pj? You coming for food?' Another voice. His name slipped my memory once again, falling deep into the void. Where was I? Who were these men?

'In.. in a second.' Sobs, and then silence. Was he gone? I'd liked listening to him talk. It was soothing. Trying with all my might, I tried to scream in the darkness, for him to come back, for him not to leave me again. Again? How did I know he'd left me before? A single, lonely memory came back to me: he'd left me in this void before. I wasn't sure how I knew this, where it had come from. I just knew. I yelled out, calling for him. Suddenly, his name flew back to me. Desperate, I repeated it over and over again, shouting into the darkness.

'Pj! Pj! Pj!'

Pj's P.O.V

I'd been sat here for almost three weeks, only leaving to wash, get clean clothes and eat. Even though she should have been stable, should have been waking up, she was still asleep.

Sleeping. That's what it was. I felt like a little child. I hated the word 'coma'. A coma is a horrible thing. People sometimes don't recover from comas. But if she's just asleep, she'll wake up.

'Y/n, I love you,' I shivered, knowing she couldn't hear me. She was lost to me. Almost gone. A nurse had come in earlier today saying that if she didn't wake up, they'd have to cut off the life support. To let her die. A sob escaped my throat.

'I love you, don't leave me!' I whispered. 

'Please.' More choked sobs escaped me, as I flopped my head onto her stomach. I stayed there until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked up. It was Phil, and it looked like he had been crying too.

'Hey, Pj? You coming for food?'

'In... in a second.' He nodded and walked back into the waiting room. I fell silent, tears still rolling down my cheeks. I reached over and cupped her cheeks in my hands. I bent down and gently kissed her nose. If I lose her, I... I'd be lost without her. I closed my eyes after I stood back up. When I opened them again, I froze.

I swear I saw her hand twitch. I swear, I thought. And again!

My mouth hung open. She could be waking up! I rushed over to her side, taking her hand. I heard footsteps coming into the room, stopping when whoever it was saw me run over to her. There! I felt it twitch! The muscles flexed! A rogue tear rolled down my cheek.

I sat there for almost 10 minutes, waiting for another twitch, but no such appeared. I got up slowly, turning to see Phil, tear stains on cheeks, with a look a sympathy on his face. He enveloped me in a hug.

'It'll be okai. We'll get through this. Even.. even if she doesn't wake up.' He whispered. I cried silently into his shoulder.

Then I heard it.

'P.. p..' The sound was so quiet, almost inaudible, only loud enough for us to hear it.

Phil and I turned to the door, not sure who was talking. Was it just the wind through the window?

There it was again.

'P.. p.. p..' It was as if they couldn't finish.. like they were barely conscious.. struggling..

'P.. p.. pj..' My eyes filled with tears. Y/n! I spun around, seeing it really was her lips forming the sounds.

'Y/N!' I screeched. She was almost awake!

Your P.O.V

'Y/N!' Pj screeched my name. And I remembered him.

My best friend.

My curly fries.

The brightest green eyes in all the galaxies.

The most beautiful voice ever to grace this Earth.

The cutest, most creative man I'd ever met.

My cute man.

Mine.

In one last, desperate effort, I forced his name from my lips. Suddenly, the void changed, to an orangey-pinky colour.. my eyelids. I let my eyes flutter open, the bright, white light harsh to me. 

'Y/N!' Pj cried, cradling my head in his hands. My eyes adjusted and I looked up at him, my e/c eyes finally meeting his bright green ones after too long. 

'P-Pj!' I said, or tried to, my voice scratchy, barely understandable.

'Y/n! Y/n y/n y/n y/n!' He cried. Tears flooded down my face; I remembered everything. My life. My friends. My family. James, and what he did to me. My heart filled with dread.

'W-where's James?' The fear in my voice disguised in my gravelly voice. Pj's expression dropped.

'I.. I want to see him.' Pj nodded, the sadness showing. Shit! He must have thought I wanted to see James again because I loved him. No. Never again. In that void, I'd realised; he hurt me, not to help me, but just because he needed something to hurt. And now I was done with him.

----

After a while, when I'd successfully sat up in bed, James came in, wearing bright orange, six police officers, armed, holding his arms still.

'Y/n! I'm so-'

'No. I don't care. I just don't. I can't be dealing with the pain! I'm done with you. With us. You hurt me, in every way, and I hate you. I truly hate you. I don't care if when you get out of prison you hunt me down and hurt me again, I'm not getting back with you. We're done.'

'Oh, don't worry, he won't be getting out,' one of the officers said, laughing grimly. 'He's killed people, we found bodies n' shit.'

'Well, that gives me even more reason to hate you James!' I glared at him. 'You are disusting. You hurt, and apparently even kill, fellow human beings for your own enjoyment. Get out.'

He was lead out of the room, and Pj, Chris, Dan and Phil, who'd been stood in the corner, clapped.

Pj walked over, smiling, before he cupped my face in his hands.

'I love your sass,' he laughed. Then, his expression became more serious, but still with care in his eyes. 'Well, to be honest, I love you in general.' I blushed.

'I-I love you too,' I leant towards him, inching closer. He closed the gap, connecting our lips. And it felt like heaven.