12

So yeh, I know it's Thursday, not Sunday, but I got a request from andra2325 to do this so I have. Thank you Andra for reading my story, and anyone else reading, so YOU. I love yah! xx

Triggers: It's pretty creepy/scary, and there's hanging. But don't worry, it's not that bad, and it all works out.

--That night--

I flopped down on the bed, thoughts of my Dad filtering back into my head. Tears filled my eyes once again, as my energy-drained body slipped into sleep.

I opened my eyes, and was almost blinded by the white light all around me. I shielded my face, and stood up off the ground. How come I wasn't in bed? Had I been kidnapped? Panic (!) flowed through me for a second, before my attention was caught by something else. The white light dimmed slowly to a dull, gloomy yellow glow, and I saw I was in a room, walls covered in peeling beige wallpaper and the floor made of crumpling concrete tiles. My head seemed to turn of it's own accord, and I saw that over in the corner, there was a figure hunched over, sat on the floor.

Again without my command, my legs moved me closer and I placed my hand gently on his back. He was wearing a stained t-shirt, and his jeans were ripped and dirty. 

'Hello? Are you-' I started, but was cut off by a grunt from the man. Suddenly, he twisted in a way no human could, and grabbed my wrist, staring, it seemed, straight through my eyes, into my soul.

No.

No. No. Please no.

It was Dad.

He twisted again, an evil, too-wide grin plastered on his face as he shifted his weight onto me. It was like lead weights pressing onto my shoulders, and my knees gave way. In an instant, he had tied up my arms and legs, tightening a gag around my mouth. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a choked sob. 

In the opposite corner of the room, something was swinging dully, long and black. I looked over at the thing that was Dad, and seeing he was sat, again, hunched over away from me, I shuffled awkwardly towards the opposite corner of the room.

It was as if the distance lengthened whenever I moved, as I never seemed to get any closer to the hanging thing.

I looked down at my hands, and somehow they had been untied, as well as my legs, but my gag was still tight around my head. I tried to untie it, pull it off, anything to free myself from it, but it was no use. However, my efforts roused Dad, and he came sort-of bounding, on all fours, bending weirdly, towards me. I tried to scream again, and jumped up to my feet and ran towards the hanging thing. Every step seemed to be louder than the last, and slower until I finally got to the corner. Breathing heavily, I leant out to touch the thing, but wrenched my hand away, as it swung around.

It was Pj.

This time, I really did scream, loud and piercing.

I reached up and tugged Pj's arm.

'P-Pj, w-wake up,' I sobbed. Without warning, he came crashing to the ground, but fell perfectly onto me so that I crumpled too, and he landed on my lap. I cradled him in my arms, watching out of the corner of my eye as Dad got closer and closer.

I gave up.

I stood, and walked towards Dad, letting him tear my flesh from my bones with claws that appeared on the ends of his fingers. Blood dripped from my neck and stomach, as he ripped through me. the pain was unbearable, but I had lost Pj. 

 I couldn't live without him.

Suddenly, one long, sharp claw pierced through my chest, into my heart, and I let out one last desperate, dying, gurgling scream.

I shot up in bed, heart pounding, feeling hands on my shoulders. A film of cold sweat covered my body, making my skin clammy, almost sticky.

The hands on my shoulders belonged to Pj, who was looking worriedly into my eyes. For a second, everything was tense and silent, both of us frozen in place, before the mixture of pent up fear and grief overwhelmed me. I collapsed into shivering sobs, throwing my arms around him.

--Pj's P.O.V.--

I was laying down in bed, but I couldn't sleep.

I'd been laying like this, just staring up at the ceiling, for about five hours now, thinking about how empty Y/n must feel without her Dad.

From the other bedroom, there came a muffled gasp sound. Confused, I sat up in bed, ears pricked.

There. Another one.

I pushed the covers off me and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, getting up. I walked to my door, slowly, and opened the door a little.

Then, a loud, terrified scream echoed through the flat. I rushed into Y/n's room and ran to her side, taking her hands. She screamed again, even louder this time. I grabbed her shoulders and shook them gently.

'P-Pj, w-wake up,' she muttered, sobbing. Panicked (!), I shook her shoulders again. She let out one last desperate-sounding scream, before shooting up in her bed, breath heavy and uneven.

I scanned her face, seeing deep-set fear in her e/c eyes. A moment later, without warning, she collapsed, hugging me and sobbing into my chest.

I knew this was not the time to ask what happened, so I just held her close.

'Shhhh, baby, shhhh,' I soothed gently, and after almost twenty minutes, her sobbing subsided.

--Your P.O.V.--

I had finally regained composure, and I was able to breathe again. I sat up, and looked at Pj.

Worry was etched into his face as he said, 'Kiwi, can you tell me what happened?'

I nodded slowly, and told him everything from my dream.

When I got to the last bit, about him falling into my lap, he gently took my hand, stroking over my knuckles. When I'd finished, he wiped my eyes with his thumbs and cupped my face in his hands.

He leant forwards and briefly connected our lips. When we pulled apart, I smiled weakly, and said, 'Curly Fries, could I.. could I sleep in your bed?'

He nodded, taking my hand and leading me into his bedroom. We lay down together, hugging each other close. He played with my h/l h/c hair, before exhaustion overwhelmed me and I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

A/n So yah, okai. I hope you liked this. :3 Yeah, it was a little spoopy, but I hope it was okai. x Right, see yah! x ~ Author-chan