6

Short filler chapter, I was busy tonight so yeah .. sorry :3 ~ Author-chan

It had been two weeks since I met James. I was back at home now, and was currently gaming with him, something I used to do with all the guys, but now that Pj couldn't come, we all didn't want to do it anymore, not until he could do it again. Surprise surprise, it was Sophie keeping him away from us. I was so sick if it. 

All of a sudden, James turned me to face him. Startled, I blushed. He then leant in, our foreheads touching. I felt uncomfortable, I didn't see him like this, I didn't like it. But before I could react, he pressed his lips to mine. I froze; I didn't know what to do, I needed to leave.

It felt wrong, there were no fireworks. But I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back. He leant even further into the kiss, making me even more uncomfortable. Then it happened.

--Phil's point of veiw--

I walked round to y/n's flat. Pj had told me to make sure she was home, so he could tell her the news: he'd broken up with Sophie. I knocked on the door, but no-one answered.

--Pj's point of veiw--

Phil had phoned me, telling me she was definitely in the house, but she wasn't answering the door.

I had rushed over, as worried as Phil. She had a history of being the victim and self-harm. This didn't make it any easier. We banged on the door, just to hear louder sobs from inside. Panicking, Phil slammed his shoulder into the door, revealing....

A/n Hahaha you hate me