7

A/n My friend Gem_Weeb pointed out that in the last part I have made James exactly like a youtuber I love called TheOddOnesOut, even with the same name. THIS WAS NOT DELIBERATE, JAMES WAS A RANDOM NAME, JAMES IS NOT THE JAMES FROM YOUTUBE MKAY? K.

--Pj's point of view--

Previously...

I had rushed over, as worried as Phil. She had a history of being the victim and self-harm. This didn't make it any easier. We banged on the door, just to hear louder sobs from inside. Panicking, Phil slammed his shoulder into the door, revealing....

----

.....Y/n sobbing on the floor, with a man with dirty blonde hair comforting her. She was holding her phone in her hands, gripping it like a last lifeline.

'Y/n?! Are you okai?' I rushed over, wrapping my arms around her. The blonde man scowled. 'Hi, erm.. who are you?'

'I'm James. Get off my girlfriend,' he spat.

My heart dropped in my chest. 'G-girlfriend?'

'Yeah, I asked her out after this happened, cause I liked her, she liked me, and she needed cheering up.' He looked me dead in the eye as he said this, unblinking.

'Oh..' I mumbled. 'But.. c-can I talk to her?'

'K, sure, but she's mine,' he reminded me.

'Mhmm.'

----

I got y/n to sit down on her bed and tell me everything that had happened.

'Can you tell me? Or is it...'

'I can..' She took a deep breath. 'James and I were.. sitting.. on the sofa.. a-and I got this phone call..' She sobbed again, squeezing my hand. 'It was a woman, s-saying, my.. my.. my dad.. was in.. hospital.. in a - a coma.. It was a car crash-' She broke down, leaning on my shoulder. I hugged her, putting my chin on her head. Phil, who'd been stood by the door, ran over and joined the hug. We were all sat on the bed, in a group hug, when James appeared, seemingly out of nowhere and dragged y/n off the bed, engulfing her in what looked like a warm hug.#

--James's point of view--

I got jealous easily, I'll admit. But seeing y/n, my girlfriend, all cuddly with two other men, I hated it. I rushed in and grabbed her out of their grip. I was angry now, I was jealous.

--Your point of view--

I was enjoying the hug from two of my best friends, until James ran over and pulled me away. He hugged me as we walked out, up until we were out of the room. He then let go, grabbing my shoulder so hard I let out a yelp. He slapped his hand over my mouth. Once we were in the bathroom, he locked the door and scowled at me.

'J-James.. W-w-what are you doing?' I was shaking, afraid he would hurt me. And that's exactly what he did: he punched me hard in the stomach. 

'You. Are. Never. To. See. Them. Again. Okai?' He whispered through gritted teeth, punching me after every word. I doubled over, nodding weakly. I felt sick, my stomach heaving, threatening to empty itself.

He unlocked the door, walking out and walking into my bedroom. I collapsed, in silent tears; the pain in my stomach was nothing compared to the feeling that tore at my heart, that I would probably never see my best friends ever again. They were gone, just like that, walking down the hallway, dejected. I wanted to call out, to say I loved them, to call for help, to say something. But my throat was dry and my chest ached. I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness, only hearing James say, 'now you're all mine, with no distractions..'

A/n I bet a bunch of you already guessed that James was a bad guy. Again, ITS NOT THE ODDONESOUT OKAI?! Okai, now, see yah soon! ~ Author-chan