2

'So where are you gonna sleep, y/n?' Phil said, rubbing the back of his neck, 'I'm sorry but we didn't think you'd want to stay... And Chris already bagsied the spare room and Pj's on the sofa...'
'The sofa's big enough for two,' Chris winked at me and as he walked past, he whispered, 'thank me later, I saw how you stared at him.'
I turned a violent shade of scarlet as Dan and Phil shrugged and walked out, leaving Pj and me alone in the room.
'Err.. which end of the sofa do you want th-then?' Pj was noticeably nervous about something. Maybe he had night terrors or something?
'Hey, are you ok Peej?' He looked up at me, confused.
'"Peej"?'
'Oh, sorry,' I was cringing so hard at my awkwardness, 'its just I knew someone called Pj before and they liked Peej better than Pj..'
'Nah it's ok, I was actually just wondering how you knew my nickname!' He smiled at me, and it felt like the whole world slowed down around me. I was so lost in his eyes I didn't hear him start talking again. 'Hello?  Y/n?'
'Oh, sorry, I was just... Just...' I panicked. I couldn't tell him I was just staring into his amazing eyes. So my stupid mouth said, 'thinking up a new nickname for you.' Which I wasn't.
'Oh, did you think of one?'
'Errrr,' aww shit, what could I do now? I thought furiously and suddenly, I thought of the best nickname ever, 'CURLY FRIES!' I shrieked.
'Ahahaha ok, I guess I'm curly fries then.'
'Sorry I yelled, I just... I get excited when I get an idea. Seriously, I yelled eurika in the middle of one of my mock exams once.. yeah I was kicked out. But I got an A in the actual GCSE!'
Pj was laughing, clutching his stomach.
'I didn't know I was that funny, curly fries.. wait.. what are you laughing at?'
Gasping for air, between giggles, he replied, 'no, you.. you've.. you've got.. got pizza.. pizza stuck to your ass..' He collapsed into hysterics again. I turned beetroot red and twisted my back to see. Indeed, I did have pizza stuck to my ass. Damn. I slapped myself in the forhead and yelled 'idiot! Dammit! I knew I sat on something!' Pj just laughed even harder when Dan, Phil and Chris all came running in to see what I yelled about.
'What!? What is it Seesee?' When Phil used my nickname everyone turned and looked at him.
'"Seesee"? I thought her name was y/n, not even close to Seesee?' Pj said, finally stopping laughing. A/n sorry if your name is close to Seesee, like selena, or Susan, idk but just roll with it
'Yeah, it is y/n but Seesee was the name of my dungeons and dragons character in uni. A/n soz if you don't play d&d She was super rad.'
'You say rad too!?' Pj yelled, clearly really excited.
'Yeah, Pj used to be the only weirdo who said rad, but now you're here, so... I guess we've gained a weirdo. Join the club.' Dan said, extending his hand and smiling.
'I think I've already joined, but ok haha' I laughed, shaking his hand.
Dan, Phil and Chris all headed back to bed. A smile spread accross my face as I turned towards Pj.
'Thanks for not telling them I had pizza on my ass, Phil would never have let that slide. Speaking of which, I still haven't taken off' I peeled it off and went into the kitchen to put it in the bin. 'I'll get a drink as I'm in here' I muttered to myself. I reached up to the cupboard but was too short to reach the glasses. A/n if you're tall idk maybe we chopped off your legs **shrug**
'Need help with that?' I turned around before Pj pressed against my front to lean past me and get the glass. I could feel his breath on the top of my head. My cheeks flushed pink as he leant away and handed me a glass, his cheeks also pink. He smiled and walked back into the lounge. I turned around slowly, my face burning, and filled up my glass with water. When I got back into the lounge, curly fries was curled up  tightly at one end of the sofa, leaving me a ton of room.
'Hey, you can have more room if you want, I don't need all this,' I said, gesturing to the entire sofa except the small portion he occupied.
'No it's ok, I'm fine' He smiled.
I nodded and curled up at the other end, my eyes fluttering shut and falling into sleep.

I hope people like this. I know it currently has, like, one read, but I enjoy writing it so, I don't really care. **shrugs** but yeah see you next chapter