13(ohh spoopy)

LISTEN TO THE SONG IT'S SO GOOD - CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT

A/n! WOOOP WOOOP (alarm sound dont judge me)

YES. I KNOW, THIS IS VERY, VERY LATE. 

Soooo, I will no longer be telling you if I'm away and other news like that on my stories, because... Basically, I've added a WEEKLY NEWS BOX to my profile description, so that is where I'll notify you of late updates instead of here, and other jazzy things like veiw-count-marathons (go check out my page to see). And also, I'm putting up other things that won't fit in the news box into a new small book thingy called UPDATEY STUFF, and that's also where you can interegate me about late stuff etc. So, if you have any questions or want to poke me about updates, go to the UPDATEY STUFF book. Okai, I'm done now, on with the story!

Also, there's some slight, almost-smut (no actual frickle frackle kids) but don't read it if you aren't comfortable with that. The smut will be marked at the start and end with bold stars, like this: ***SMUT***. Okai, but they will faq one day dw peeps. ~ Author-chan

--Pj's P.O.V.--

I smiled, seeing Y/n stirring beside me. I'd been awake for a while now, scrolling through tumblr, and she'd only just woken up.

'Morning, gorgeous,' I cooed, stroking her cheek as she blushed.

'Morning, charming,' now it was my turn to blush as she giggled. Slowly, she traced shapes on my chest, still smiling. I leant down, leaving a tantalising few millimeters between our lips. The teasing got the better of her, and she wrapped her arms my neck and closed the gap.

***SMUT***

Butterflies - actually fuck that, the whole damn zoo - buzzed in my stomach as we moved together. My tongue slipped into her mouth, and I flipped her over, on top of me. Her thighs straddled my hips, and her back curved towards me, leaning down.

God, I love this girl.

The world was lost to us in this beautiful moment of intimacy, my hands softly caressing her hips. Slowly, I slipped my hands under her night-shirt, moving them up to her bra. Unhooking it gently, she giggled against my lips. I smiled. She slid it off, dropping it onto the bed. 

She tugged my shirt over my head, and leant back upright, taking in my figure. We both blushed as she looked at me, until I pulled her back down towards me, locking our lips again. I flipped us over, and looked into her stunning e/c irises, little pools of serenity. Then, she smirked and pulled of her top in one swift motion. My breath audibly hitched, and I attached my lips to her neck, leaving a trail of sweet, gentle kisses. When I reached her collar bone, she let out a gentle moan. I smirked against her skin, moving downwards.

***SMUT OVER***

Suddenly, I heard the door open. Y/n squealed, and I instinctively snatched up the covers around us.

'Oh my - Oh lord! Okai! Fuck, ahhhh! I'm sorry, shit oh no! Um, I.. I need to... um talk to you guys?' said a very flustered Dan. Y/n, still blushing, let out an awkward laugh.

'Ahem... uhh, yeah, okai,' she averted her gaze to the floor. 

Dan gave me an apologetic look and turned to walk away, before quickly saying, 'I-I'll be in th-the lounge.' Damn, he must feel so awkward.

Once Dan was out of the room, Y/n gave me one more kiss before sliding out of the bed and putting on her bra and night-shirt. I followed suit, and put my shirt back on. We walked out to see Dan shuffling around awkwardly on the sofa. Seeing us, he flinched and immediately said, 'I-I'm so, so sorry! I mean, I... I ruined the.. mood.. Aghhh, I-'