Nate and Mia said they would follow up once Mia had change, although I had a feeling they were doing a lot more than just changing because of the look Mia had on her face when Nate dragged her up to the bedroom.

I wonder if I looked at Alpha Carter that way, like right now his scent was driving me insane. I wanted to touch him, to feel his skin against mine, to run my hands through his hair, to tast his lips.

God! I just wanted to kiss him.

"You might want to stop thinking those things Sage." A voice said in my head, only it wasn't my voice.

Was I projecting my thoughts?

No! I couldn't have. The twins were laughing and talking amoungst themselves and Slade was playing on his phone.

I looked up to the review mirror and my eyes met with Alpha Carters. He looked at me mockingly.

How the fuck did he hear my thoughts! "Get out of my head!" I thought to him.

He just chuckled and looked away, leaving me feeling very, very embarrassed.

****

The atmosphere around the club was alluring and had a certain edge to it. This somehow pulled me in, making me alert.

Throughout my years I have noticed myself been extremely sensitive to feelings in the air, sometimes its about people or situations. This ofcourse has always been a result of my over active imagination, atleast I think.

This feeling I got from the club had a dangerous edge, but alluring none the less so I just shrugged it off.

Though I think this was my first mistake.

We walked in behind Alpha Carter who, even though technically had the night off from his duties, was in full Alpha mode. I saw him subtly scan the area and stiffen a little before walking into a VIP area in the club.

The club was in full swing, people danced their hearts out on the main dance floor.Crowds stood by the bar drinking and talking.

Slade had a big grin on his face when he spotted someone he knew and shouted to us that he would be right back. The twins also seemed somewhat excited.

The VIP area was secluded but still in the main view of everything, if that makes sense. What separated us from everybody else was a glass wall, but nobody could see in only we could see the ret of the club.

There were plush leather couches and a more calmer vibe then the rest of the club.

Just as we entered, so did a few other guys from the pack, which I recognised as some of Slades close friends. The guys immediately fell into light conversation. We sat around like that for a while, I didn't say a word.

I couldn't.

An hour after we got to the club, Nate and his mate, Mia, arrived. She looked modest in tight jeans and a glittery top that hurt my eyes. She was surrounded by girls from the pack and it looked like all of them were bestfriends already.

After awhile I got bored. The room started to fill out and the girls had now divided their attention to some of the enforcers. I remembered one of the girls as Candy, one of the twins arm candy. Like all the girls around her she was wearing a mini skirt and a tight sparkly vest top with sky high heels. All girls seemed to be standing too close for comfort next to Alpha Carter

Okay so maybe I wasn't bored. I just wanted to rip their heads off. Every last one of them.

Ofcourse Alpha Carter didn't seem interested, he never did around women. Which made me think he was gay. My eyes went big at the thought.