Chapter 1: Feelings unleashed

Harlock's pov:

I was at my chair watching as Logan sailed the ship and I smiled at him remembering how I used to sail the ship when I was younger, after a while I got up and ordered for everyone to get some rest as they all nodded and left except for Logan "Logan get some rest if you don't get enough sleep you'll be vulnerable" I spoke as he nodded and let go of the wheel and left "Have you told him yet" Miime asked "No not yet" I said grabbing the wheel as Miime stood next to me "You should tell him before someone takes him from you" Miime said as I gripped the wheel tightly "Harlock Miime is right" Toshiro said as I nodded "I'll leave you alone" Miime said as she left and I looked out the window.

After a while I walked out of the main floor and walked towards Logan's room as I thought of ways to tell him how I felt "He's asleep Harlock" Toshiro said as I nodded and stood in front of his door waiting for Toshiro to unlock the door "It's opened" he said as I walked inside and saw Logan fast asleep "He's been really tired for the past few days" Toshiro said as I nodded and gently stroked his hair as Logan moaned lightly "Don't do it Harlock" Toshiro said as I walked out of Logan's room not wanting to wake him up "I'll have you soon Logan" I said as I walked to my cabin "How did it go" Miime said as soon as I entered the room "He was asleep" I said as she nodded and looked at me "Well there's always a next time" she said as I nodded and sat down on my chair.

I poured some red bourbon into a glass and slowly drank the liquid as I thought of ways to tell Logan I liked him "Well I'll leave you alone" Miime said walking out as I continued to think of ways to tell Logan I loved him "You think to much Harlock" Toshiro said "Well do you have a plan" I said "Yea Logan always sits with Kei and the others so why don't you tell them to play a truth or dare game he'll be bound to say dare at some point and that's when they tell him to make a proposition for him to well you'll think of something" Toshiro said as I smiled "I already did" I said as I got up and walked to the main bridge and sat at my chair waiting for Kei and Yullian to come back "Hello captain" Yullian said "Hello Yullian and Kei I need to ask you a favor" I said "What's your favor captain" Kei asked "I need you to play truth or dare with Logan and if he says dare tell him he needs to do a proposition of making out with me and that if I take him somewhere he needs to follow without question" I said as they nodded and I smiled.

"Thank you both of you" I said as Kei smiled "Did you really think we didn't notice you liked Logan" she said "Do I make it that obvious" I said "A little" Yullian said as I looked down "But Logan hasn't noticed it yet so your good" Kei said as I nodded and walked to my room, a few hours later I walked to the kitchen and sat at my usual spot waiting for Kei and Yullian to come in with Logan "Hello Harlock" Miime said as I looked at her and smiled "Hello Miime" I said "A proposition I see" Miime said as I nodded "Alright well I should leave you alone then" she said as she walked away and I looked back towards the door and saw it open as everyone walked in for breakfast and I saw Kei, Yullian, and Logan walk in as I smiled.

Logan's pov:

I walked into the dining area with Yullian and Kei as I walked towards the line with them "Hey when we sit down let's play truth or dare what do you say Logan" Yullian asked as I looked at them both "Sure" I said as they smirked "What did I get myself into" I thought as I got my breakfast with them and walked to our usual spot "Alright Logan truth or dare" Kei asked "Uhm truth" I said "Is there someone you like on board the Arcadia" Kei asked as I blushed "Maybe" I said eating "Alright Logan truth or dare" Yullian said "Truth" I said "What's the person's name" Yullian asked "Uhm Sara" I lied "Your lying Logan plus there is no one named Sara aboard the Arcadia" Yullian said "Shit what do I do I can't tell them it's Harlock" I thought "We are waiting Logan" Kei said "You" I said looking at Kei "Your still lying but we'll let this one slide for now" Kei said as I let go of the breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"Alright Logan truth or dare" Kei said "Don't I get a turn to ask you two" I said "Nope now truth or dare" Kei said "Truth" I said as I got my glass of water and went to drink some "Would you have sex with the person you love" Kei said as I nearly spit out my water "I am not answering that" I said as Kei laughed "I'll take that as a yes" she said as I looked down embarrassed "Alright Logan truth or dare" Yullian said "Dare" I said "I dare you to proposition the captain to make out with you and if he takes you somewhere private you have to follow without question got it" Yullian said as I looked at him wide eyed.

"I can't do that" I said "To bad you already said dare so go do it he's at his usual spot" Yullian said as I looked in the direction and saw him look at me and back at his drink "Fine" I said as I got up and threw away my food as I walked towards him and I could have sworn I saw him smirk "Want something Logan" he said "Uhm would you make out with me" I said and waited for a few seconds "No ok thanks" I said as I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm "I would love to make out with you Logan" he said as my eyes widened and I felt Harlock push me down and started kissing my neck.

"Harlock please stop" I said as Harlock pulled away and got up as he dragged me towards the exit, once we got out of the dining area Harlock kissed me passionately as I gave in and snaked my arms around his neck as I started kissing him back and he plunged his tongue inside my mouth as I moaned and he pulled away "Someone's persistent" Harlock said as I blushed "Uhm I'm gonna head to my room" I said as I tried to get away but he began following me "What are you doing" I asked Harlock "Following you" he said as he put his hand on my back and pulled me towards his room as my palms started to sweat.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hey guys so here's a new story for you Logan and Harlock lovers enjoy