First kiss-Cole

(Y/N)= your name

(B/F/N)= best friend name

Your P.O.V.

Finally! Week off the dancing. Don't get me wrong, I like dancing. But, we been practicing whole month, and we all decided to have week for our self's. So, I decided to go back to farm, where I spent my childhoods. I haven't been there since I moved to Ninjago city. And so, I was just packing my stuff, when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked after I answered the call. "Hey, (Y/N)! How are you doing?" I heard Cole's voice on the other side. "Oh, hey Cole. Nothing much, just packing my stuff." I said. "Wait, what!?" He screamed. "Cole, calm down. I'm not moving from Ninjago city. I just decided to spend my weekends at farm where I grew." I said. "Oh thanks first Master of Spinjitzu! Don't scare me like that! I thought you would go away and never come back!" He said a bit angry. "Sorry, I wanted to tell you after I finish pacing." I told him. "OK, I sorry to. For yelling at you. But one question, don't you have dancing practice?" He asked. "No, we all decided to have a week off. We been dancing whole month. With only few days off." I told him. "Oh okay. Hey, maybe I can come over and help you pacing?" He asked. "Yeah, why not?" I said. "Okay, then I will be there in 10 minuets, OK?" He asked. "OK, I 'm waiting for you, bay." I said and ended the call. Then, another call. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey (Y/N)! I have some good news for you!" (B/F/N) said. "And what may it be?" I asked. "I found out that next dancing competition will be!" She said. "And when is it?" Asked more curious this time. "It going to be in 7 or 8 months! We have a lot of time, so can we all have tow weeks instead of one?" She asked with hope in her voice. "Sure, but be ready after tow weeks." I said in serious ton. "OK! I will call the others and tell them about this. Bye!" She said and ended the call. Now back to pacing.

Time skip

As I finished pacing, I heard a knock on the door. And I know who it is. "Hey Cole!" I said as I opened the door. "Hey (Y/N)!" He said with a big smile. After he entered my house, the first thing he saw was my paced bags. "Wow, if I would come here without warning, I think I would have a panic attack." He joked. I laughed a little and said "Well, then I would need to kiss you wake up." He looked at me with shocked expression. "So, I would be boy version of Snow White?" He asked. "Or Sleeping Beauty." I said with a smirk on my face as I closed the door. Then Cole looked at me with a little smile on his face. "You know, neither of us have to be one of Disney characters to get a kiss." He said with blush on his face. Now, I was shocked. He just smiled and got closer to my face. 'Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.' Were all my thoughts before he kissed me. At first, I was shocked as hell. But soon, kissed back. After a while,we pulled away for air. "W-wow, that was...cool." I said, still a bit shocked. "Y-yeah, it was." He said. "Well, at least I don't need to dream about being one of Disney princesses, Hoping that Prince Charming will come and ask for my hand. Because I already found my  Prince." I said with smile. "Well, you will have a good memory to remember, while you will be away." He said in sad tone. Then I got an idea. "How about, you will come with me? You will have a chance to meet my grandparents." I said. He looked at me with shocked expression, but then smiled. "Do you really want me to come with you? I mean, I would love to see where you grew up and meet your grandparents, but I also don't want to give you problems at you weekends-" I cut him off by kiss, before he would tell me a long speech. When I pulled away, I saw Cole with big blush on his face. "OK, now are you coming with me on my farm or not?" I asked. He then quickly nodded and said. "I just need to get my things and tell the others that I won't be home." Right when he was about to go, he grabbed my hand. "Cole, what are you doing?" I asked. "You are coming with me, so you can meet my friends."He said. "Oh, OK just let me lock my door." I said and shut the door. "Now we're good to go!" I said and Cole leaded me to his house.

OK, so Cole's chapters will go with countinus, like the next Cole's chapter will have this chapters end at the start. Anyway, I hope you liked it! And don't forget to add, vote and remember to leave your requests and questions in comments. And I feel that after this part, I will have to show my face because of the deal we made.

OK I'm out, bay!