First kiss-Kai

(Y/N)= your name

(L/S/N)= little sister name

(B/B/N)= big brother name

Your P.O.V

Me and Kai have been dating for three weeks now, and we haven't kiss yet. But, I don't think neither of us want to move thing's too fast. But if seriously, I thought that he would be the one who want's to take things fast. But, It seems that I was wrong.

So, right now I'm at home, trying to calm my sister down. "(L/S/N)! Please, calm down!" I said, while running after her. "But, I'm bored!" She said. Just then, my phone rang. OK, I knew that I would do this "(L/S/B), how about, I will let you color my drawing's, if  you will sit quite for the rest of the day, deal?" I asked. She looked at me with stars in the eyes. "Deal!" she shouted. I rolled my eyes and went to my room for drawing and answer that phone call. As I piked it up, I heard a sigh of relief "I thought you wouldn't answer." It was Kai, of course. "Oh, hey Kai. Sorry for taking so long to answer, I just babysit my sister again she finally is calm." I said while searching for drawings. "Wow, your life really is something, but I don't hear anything crashing." He said. "Yeah, it's because I made a deal with (L/S/N), that she will be quite for the rest of the day, but for that I have to give her color my drawings. And now I am trying to find theme." I said. "Well, maybe I can come over? You know, hang out at your house?" He asked. "Well, if you are ready to help me handle (L/S/N), then sure." I said. "Please, I'm a ninja. I think I can handle a little kid." He said. "OK, if you say so, when will you be here?" I asked. "In about 10 minuets, will you survive?" He joked. I giggled a bit and said. "OK, see you then, bay." I said and ended the call. "Your boyfriend is coming over!?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see (L/S/N) standing in door way. "(L-L/S/N), what are you doing here?! And how long have you been standing there?" I asked in clear shock. "Well, you were away for too long, and I wanted to see why." She said. "And you heard how I was talking through phone, right?" I asked her. "Yep! I can't believe, I am going to be the firs one, who will meet him! I can't wait to see him!" She said happier the ever, what really shocked me. "OK, now go back down, and wait for me." I said. (L/S/N) nodded and went down. Then I found some uncolored drawings and went down to give then to (L/S/N).

Time skip

I was watching TV, when I heard the door bell. "Is that him!? Is that him!?" (L/S/N) was asking me over and over. "If you will let me see who's there, then we will find out." I said. When I opened the door, I saw Kai standing there with smile on his face. "Hey (Y/N), I see you are still alive." He joked. "Yeah, I am." I said with chuckle. Just then, (L/S/N) stood next to me with smile on her face. "And you must be (L/S/N), (Y/N) told me a lot about you." Kai said as he kneel down to her level. "Yes, nice to meet you!" She said. "Hey (L/S/N), maybe you will show Kai how good you colored my drawings?" I said. She nodded and went to take her coloring's. "You said she is able to destroy the house, but she looks like a kind girl." He said, as he walked in the house. "Don't let her cute face fool you." I said, as I set on the sofa. When Kai set next to me, (L/S/N) got back. "Can I sit on your lap?" She asked Kai kindle. "Of course kiddo, why not?" He said with smile. (L/S/N) smiled and set on his lap. Then she started to show him how she colored the drawing's.

More time skip

(L/S/N) went back to her coloring, while me and Kai watched TV. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked. "Nah, I'm good." He said. As I went to kitchen, I tripped over string. "Whaa!" I yelled a I fell. "(Y/N)!" Kai yelled and went to help me. But he didn't notice the string either and fell on top of me. Then, our lips met. We both blushed fifty shades of red. "Oh no! I forgot about this trap!" (L/S/N) said when we pulled away from each other. "I'm sorry guy! This trap was meant for (B/B/N), but I forgot about it!" She said, and ran to her room with tears in her eyes. "(L/S/N), wait!" I yelled and was about to run after her. "I guess I'll be going now then." Kai said. "OK, see you later." I said. "But before I leave." He said, and kissed me again. I was shocked, but kissed back. "Good luck." He said as he pulled away. "Thanks." I said before closing the door. Then I went to (L/S/N) room and open the door. Then I saw her sitting on her bed, crying. "(L/S/N), what's wrong? Why did you ran away?" I asked as I set on the bed next to her. "I-I ruined y-your date w-with Kai! I'm a horrible sister!" She said crying even harder. "Why do you care about the fact that I have a boyfriend anyway?" I asked her. "Because, when I met your first boyfriend, I thought he would be a good one for you. But when you left him, I wanted to do something good for you. And when I found out about your new boyfriend, I wanted to do anything to make this best date ever so you would be happy with him. But now I must have ruined you relationship! And I know you must hate me now!" She said. "(L/S/N), I could never hate you, and I could never hate the person who just made one of my wishes come true." I said  with a small smile. "W-what do y-you m-mean?" She asked. "(L/S/N), me and Kai have been in relationship for three weeks, and we haven't kiss yet. And you just helped us do something we both wanted to do." I said. She looked at me with shock on her face. "So don't blame yourself for what happened there." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "And also, why did you put that trap for (B/B/N) anyway?" I asked. "Because he ate the last cookie." She said. "You can be such a devil sometimes (L/S/N), you know that?" I asked her with chuckle. "I know." She said with smirk. "OK, how about I will draw you something you would want to color? You know, for helping me get my first kiss with Kai." I said. Her smile grew bigger. "YEAH!" She shouted as we went to my room, so I can draw something for her.

Hey guy's! Yes, update, finally. I know it took me long to make this, But I hope you like it! So, don't forget to add, vote and remember to leave your requests and questions!

OK I'm out, bay!