When he realizes he likes you-Lloyd

(Y/N)= Your name

(H/C)= Hair Color

(E/C)= Eye color

Lloyd's P.O.V.

That's it. I have to agree, I love (Y/N). She likes comics, candy, she is making charity concerts and she is driving a motorcycle! Well, the biggest part why I like her is her (H/C) hair, (E/C) eye's, and-"Lloyd, we get it! You like everything about (Y/N)!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Kai, Cole, Jay and Zane in the doorway of my room. "How long have you been standing there?!" I asked while my cheeks were getting warmer. "Long enough to know that you a huge crush on (Y/N)." Kai said with smirk. I blushed harder. "I-I wouldn't call it a 'huge crush'..." I said and turned my head away. "Lloyd, you literally just said out loud a list of things that you like about (Y/N) and that you love her, and you say that it's not a huge crush?" Cole asked. I blushed even harder. "Y-You don't understand!" I said. "Lloyd, we all have been through this. We had a crush on someone, wanted to be with them and thought that nobody understood how we felt." Jay said. "Well, all but Zane." Kai said. I laughed a little and smiled. "Anyway, you should tell (Y/N) about your feelings. Then you'll be with the girl of your dreams and we won't have to listen to how much you want to be with her." Cole said. "And, how should I do that?" I asked. "Three easy steps. Ask her out on date, take her to a nice place and confess to her." Jay said. "And what if she doesn't like me back?" I asked. "Then you will feel really sad. Maybe even depressed and you'll cry." Zane said. We all looked at him with 'seriously?' look. "Way to kill the mood Zane." Kai said and walked away. "How can you kill something that is not materialistic?" Zane asked and walked after Kai. "Good luck with your crush Lloyd." Cole said and walked away with Jay. OK, now I just need to think on how to ask the coolest girl ever on a date.

Finally done! I can go to sleep! Hope you like it. Don't forget to add, vote and comment.

OK I'm out, bye!