When he realizes he likes you-Kai

(Y/N)= Your name

(E/C)= Eye color

(H/L)= Hair long

(H/C)= Hair color

Kai's P.O.V.

Me and (Y/N) are really good friends now, and I even think I like her. I mean, she's just so Beautiful! Her (E/C) eyes that shine brighter the stars, her beautiful (H/L) (H/C) that shines when sun comes out, the way she smiles, the way she looks at me, the way she talks and- "Umm, Kai?" I heard someone call my name. "W-What?" I shook my head a bit, to get out of my day dream about (Y/N). I turned around to see Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Zane and Nya standing in the doorway of living room. They were smiling and looked like they were about to laugh. "What's wrong? What are you smiling about?" I asked while glaring a bit. "Oh, nothing! We just wanted to cheek on you and tell you to come eat dinner." Jay said. "But you seemed so deep in your day dream, so..." Cole said with smirk. "Wait, how long have you been standing there!?" I asked as I got up from the couch. "Long enough to know that you like (Y/N)~" Lloyd said in somewhat childish tone. I blushed. "Wait, you mean I said all that stuff out loud!?" I asked and blushed a bit darker. "Yep! We heard how you call her beautiful~" Jay said in the same tone as Lloyd. "That her eyes shine brighter then stars~" Cole joined them. "And that her hair shine when sun comes out~" Nya smirked and joined them. "And the way she smiles~" Zane said with smirk. "You too!? I can understand why Nya does that, but you Zane?!" I asked. I can bet, that I was as red as my ninja suit by now. And now, they were all laughing. I growled and covered my face with my ninja mask. "Alright, enough. There is far more important thing that we need to know." Cole said after he calmed down. They looked at me, like they were waiting something from me. "What?" I asked. They all looked at each other, then back at me. Then, Cole spoke again. "When are you gonna ask her out?" He asked." I blushed even darker. "Y-You don't need to know that!" I said and turned away from them. "Yes we do." Nya said and stood in front of me. I turned back around to see that they were all serious. I let out a long sigh. "Fine! I'll ask her out tomorrow!" I said while my face was burning. They all smiled. "Great! Hope to meet her soon!" Nya said and walked back to the kitchen with others. I just got myself in a really hard quest. I have to ask (Y/N) out on a date.

Yes, it did got longer, I did some work! OK I hope you like it! And remember to add, vote and leave you requests.

OK I'm out, bye!