The date-Jay

(Y/N)= your name

(S/N)= sister name

(B/N)= brother name

Your P.O.V.

Again, I was home alone. Well at last I don't have to tell my parent's that I'm going on the date. As I was about to open my room's door, I heard familiar voice. "(Y/N)!! I'm home!"

(S/N).

But, what is she doing here?! She was supposed to be New York! "(S/N)! What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed in New York??" I ask. "Well I was, but I thought it would be better if came home earlier then I need! Also, I'm not alone!" OK, Who's now? "(B/N)!" She called, Oh no. "Hey (Y/N)! How's my little sister?" He ask and was about to hug me, until he saw me. "(Y/N), why are you dressed like that?" He ask me. "Yeah, why?" Now (S/N) too. "Well, y-you see, I um, I'm going on a date." I said. Then I saw happy (S/N) and shocked (B/N). "Oh My God, (Y/N)! I'm so happy for you!" Then she pull me into bear hug, but (B/N) stand still not moving. "Listen, (B/N). I know what you are thinking about, but please, don't be-" He cut me off by hugging me. I won't be overprotective, I'm just sad that we are not spending much time with you. And we don't know what is going on in your life." He said, and I saw tears falling down his cheeks. Then I heard a sobbing coming from (S/N). "His right. All we do is travel around to different places, just like mom." They both were crying. Then I pulled them into hug. "It's OK. No matter what will happen, I'll let you know what is happening in my life." Then we heard a door bell ring. Shot, forget about the date. "It's OK." (B/N) said. "Go, have a grate time, and when you get home you will tell us everything, OK?" (S/N) said. I just smiled and nodded. I got to door and opened to see Jay standing there with now huge blush on his face. "(Y-Y/N), you look-" "Pretty?" I cut him off. "I wanted say beautiful." He said. "Thanks, you look handsome." I said, and he blushed harder. "So where are we going?" I asked. "To the park." He said "And I promise, you will like it!" he said more happier. I just smile, and to park with him.

Time skip

When we were at park, Jay just not saying anything. I was confused at first, but then I heard a voice. Wait...was that... Jay?

I don't know why you always get so insecureb,

I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror.

And why won't you believe me when I say,

That to me you get more beautifule, everyday...

When you're looking at the magazines,

And thinking that you'll never measure up,

You're wrong..

Cause you're my cover, cover girl.

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are,

Why don't you know?

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts..

It's what's underneath your skin,

The beauty that shines within.

You're the only one that my rocks my world..

My cover girl oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

You walk in rainboots on a perfect summer day,

Somehow you always see the dark side,

When everything's okay

And you wear baggy clothes that camoflothes your shape.

Whoa, but you know that I love you,

Just the way you're made...

When you're looking at the magazines,

And thinking that you're just not good enough

You're so wrong, baby...

Cause you're my cover, cover girl.

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are.

Why don't you know?

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts..

It's what's underneath your skin,

The beauty that shines within.

You're the only one that rocks my world..

My cover girl..

Got a heart of gold, a perfect original.

Wish you would stop being so hard

On yourself for a while,

And when I see that face,

I'd try a thousand ways.

I would do anything to make you smile

Cause you're my cover, cover girl.

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are.

Why don't you know?

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts..

It's what's undernedth you skin

The beauty that shines within.

You're the only one that rocks my world,

My cover girl,

Oh, my cover girl,

Oh, my cover girl..

Whoa oh, my cover girl

When he finished song I was blushing fifty shades of red. "(Y/N), we have been friends a pretty long time. A-and I may or may not have got a little c-crush on y-you." He said, blushing a bit. "A little?" I asked with a smirk. "OK, I have a huge crush on you. And I wanted to ask i-if you want t-to be my g-girlfriend?" He asked, blushing harder then before. "Of course I'll be!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back, then we went to eat.

Time skip

When I goy home, I saw (S/N) and (B/N) sitting on the couch. "Hey, (Y/N)! So, how was you date?" (S/N) asked. "It was good! I have a boyfriend now!" I said and saw both of the in the same shock as before. "OK, let's go upstairs and I will tell you all that happen." I said getting their attention. They both nod and went after me.

Finally! It took me forever to make this part! But still hope you like it! So remember to add, vote sand me your requests and questions!

OK I'm out, bay!