When he realizes he likes you-Cole

(Y/N)= Your name

(H/L)= Hair long

(H/C)= Hair color

(E/C)= Eye color

Cole's P.O.V.

(Y/N) is so beautiful. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eye's. I can't think about anything else but her. And she is cooking really well, she like cake's, she is dancing. "OK Cole, we get it, you like (Y/N). Stop talking about her already!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Kai, Jay, Zane, Lloyd and Nya stand in the doorway of the livingroom. I blushed. "H-How long have you all been standing there?!" I asked. "Well, we wanted to call you for a dinner, but you were so deep in you daydream about (Y/N) that we didn't disturb you." Nya said. "You really like her, don't you?" Kai asked with a smirk on his face. "Wait, I said it all out loud!?" I asked and blushed even more. "Yep, and now you have to tell us when you're gonna ask her out on a date." Jay said with the same smirk that Kai had. I was probably a tomato by now. "J-Just because I said all that stuff doesn't mean that I like her!" I said. Well, more like shouted. "Actually Cole, my date base is saying other wise." Zane said. I glared at him a little. "You're not helping Zane." I said. "Oh, I am helping. I'm just not helping you." He said with a smirk. (A/N: daaaaamn, Zane is savage right now!) I looked at him in shock. "Did someone turn his savage switch on!?" I asked. "Cole, just ask her on a date and get this over with already. " Lloyd said. I sighed and said "Fine, I'll ask her tomorrow." They all smiled and then left. Great. Now I have to thinkhow to ask the most amazing girl on the earth on a date.

Yay, I finally rewrote this chapter! Hope you like it! Don't forget to add, vote and comment.

OK I'm out, bye!