● S E V E N T Y F O U R ●

Start from the beginning

It always worked in the books, why not??

Anyway, Jimin and Yoongi made their way to an island not in Seoul. But Yeongjong Island, which is only about 50 minutes away from the city. Jimin fell asleep in the ride while Yoongi drove over to a hotel. The hotel room they rented had a balcony facing the open ocean. It was a good choice for what Yoongi was planning too. He woke Jimin up when they arrived, but Jimin was too sleepy.

"Jimin, get out of the car." Yoongi groaned

Jimin yawned, "But i wanna sleep."

"Just sleep in the hotel room."

"I don't wanna get up."

Yoongi sighed, "Aish, are you serious?"

Jimin reached his arms over to Yoongi. "Carry me."

"Jimin-"

"Its you who want me to get in the hotel room. Do it yourself."

After groaning for the 100th time, he bent over with his back facing Jimin. "Fine."

Jimin smiled wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, his nose burried while inhaling his scent. He slowly fell asleep as he felt himself slightly swaying as Yoongi walked.

-

After surviving the judging stares of people while he made his way to their room. He finally arrived at the hotel room he checked in at. It was sort of a bad idea to pick the highest floor, because the ride in the elevator was very much awkward.

"Mom, why is that man carrying another man sleeping?" A kid asks his mother. The mother quickly pulled her son further away from them and brought him to her side instead. She whispered something to her son and the poor boy just avoided staring at them until they got out.

He gently laid Jimin down on the bed and watched as he automatically curled up on the sheets and pillows like a ball. He chuckled before making his way to the small counter. He heated water up in the thermos and started looking for coffee packets.

-

"Jiminie, wake up." Yoongi shook the younger's shoulder. Jimin whined and covered his face with the pillow, but Yoongi pulled it off of him right after. "Seriously, wake up." He says.

"No." Jimin muttered burying himself under the pillow Yoongi stole.

Yoongi sighs and grabs a nearby water bottle he was drinking earlier. He pulled the pillow again and poured water on his cheek.

It was mean, yeah. But he was Min Yoongi after all.

Jimin sat up and wiped the water off on his face. He's sure he inhaled some of the water up his nose. "YOONG--"

Yoongi quickly pulled him off the bed and let him sit down on the balcony's small coffee table. Jimin groaned and rubbed his eyes so he can glare at Yoongi. But was only soon to be greeted with a beautiful sight of the sun starting to rise as if looking like it was behind the open ocean. It melted his sleep away as he watched with his mouth ajar. Colors ranging from orange to red and yellow. It was beautiful; quite remarkable. He's seen sunsets before but nothing could compare to what he was looking at right now.

Yoongi smiled proudly at himself as he sat down beside Jimin to watch as well. The sun reflected through Jimin's eyes, and it almost seemed like Jimin didn't want to blink.

"It's so beautiful." He commented.

"You're just as beautiful." Yoongi replied in a whisper.

Jimin looks at Yoongi with hopeful eyes, but looks away right after. "Yoongi, stop."

"It's true."

"No really, stop. You have a daughter."

Yoongi looks at him funny, "A daughter? I don't have a daughter, what the hell."

"Oh, MiNa's a roach now?" Jimin chuckled bitterly. Yoongi snorted after, "She's not my daughter, Jimin."

"Wait.. Wha-"

"She's my cousin's daughter." Yoongi smiled. "She's just my niece."

"Then why is she with you?"

"Her parents died in an airplane crash."

Jimin frowned for a while, and watched as the sun slowly rise. It was silent for a while before Yoongi spoke up.

"Although, you have a child with Jungkook though."

Now it's Jimin who looks at him funny, "Junghyun isn't my son, what the hell."

"What?"

"Yoongi, we're both men. I basically don't have ovaries." Jimin laughs

"Well yeah! I know, but I was thinking maybe it was a surrogate." Yoongi explains.

"Me and Jungkook aren't even together, oh my God."

"You aren't??"

"No!" Jimin was now in a fit of laughter.

"Thank God. That makes things more easier then." Yoongi sighed in relief.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be courting you Jimin. No matter how long it takes, I will get you back." Yoongi answered.

"Cheesy."

"I fucking rehearsed this shit. Be a little cooperative, please?"

"Hold on, so this whole time you thought me and Jungkook were married and had a child?"

"Yes?"

"And you still thought of courting me eitherway?"

"Yep."

"Did you really think you could just drag me out here, married to Jungkook or not?"

"Yeah, probably. You'll agree anyway."

"...No I won't," Jimin bit his bottom lip.

"You will. Who could resist me?" Yoongi smirked. Jimin was left with a red face again. Arguing would be useless so he just continued watching the sunset. That is until Yoongi spoke again, "But seriously. I said I'll find a way, right?" He chuckled, "Expect yourself falling for me soon." He winked.

It was silent for a while. Jimin sighed and shows him a soft smile.

"We'll see about that."

_________________________________________________________

Had no school today. It's gr8 bc i dont have to deal with drama atm.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: