You scratched your head, becoming hit by the ultimate level of confusion. Taking into account what K told you, it meant that something was speaking to you, even while you were unconscious, which you thought was strange. Smacking your lips together, you weighed your options to try to figure out who the voice's owner was.

"Again, I'm really sorry about all those times I've been mean towards you. I- I know that I'm a jerk but isn't it alright for me to say that I have my reasons?"

Although you were flustered by the person's words, you continued to investigate. Deep male voice. That automatically crossed out Jimin, Jin and definitely Emily off the list. Obviously, it wasn't Jungkook, who was also unconscious. Namjoon? You weren't even sure if he joined the team.

Thus, you were left with the one and only option: Yoongi.

What?

You turned towards K, her lips still curled up into a smirk. She put down her arms, hiding them behind her coat. "You're smart."

"I—"

"Listen, Sky," Yoongi's deep voice echoed in the room and you swallowed dryly, a bit anxious when you thought of his next words. Placing your hands over your chest, you wondered why Yoongi was telling such things, especially while you were supposedly asleep. "I... I'm such a coward, ya know? Telling you all this stuff while you're knocked out cold. I don't even know if you can hear me right now but, here it goes."

You took a deep breath, your heart pounding wildly. With the current pace Yoongi was going, it almost sounded like he was... confessing? It couldn't be, right? After all, as far as you knew, Yoongi wasn't of you or any of the other wonders in particular.

Still, the thought of receiving a confession made you extremely flustered. You were sure that you were already as red as a tomato by now.

"I adore you. I'm not sure that kind of explanation will get in that head of yours but I like you, okay? Sky, I... I know I'm mean to you and all but I like you. Like, like like you. Damn it, you get it, right?!," There was a long silence as your eyes widened and it only broke when Yoongi released a low chuckle. "Ugh, how do I say this? I love you, alright? You're just so beautiful, so kind, so... passionate. If I would spend my whole life with you..."

Dead silence filled the air while you absorbed Yoongi's words. I love you, he said. Yoongi was in love with you. Just saying it in your mind made your heart beat quicken its pace. You didn't understand how or why... You've only known Yoongi for months, yet something like this had developed.

This made you think of all the times you had spent with Yoongi. Since he was the first wonder you found, there were lots of scenarios where only the two of you travelled.

A war flashback took place in your head. All those times when Yoongi saved you, not even caring about his own well-being. Those rare times when he would joke around, even when it wasn't necessary. His blank face, overprotectiveness towards you and his cute gummy smile...

At that moment, you realized something very important.

You then felt something on your arm and yelped, relaxing when you realized that it was just K. "I see... you want to wake up now, yes?"

You swallowed hard. There was no way around it — you had to do it. "Yes please."

-