(PLEASE READ) DISCONTINUING

To all of my readers and the people who have messaged me asking about when I will update this book, I'm so sorry but I don't have the motivation nor the time to carry on updating and writing this book.

I started this book thinking that it would be a fun little project for me to work on because I was literally so bored of doing nothing at home all day, I found it enjoyable at first but if I'm honest I never had any sort of plan for it or how any of the chapters would go. I think that's why it failed and why I don't really want to continue writing any more chapters, again I'm so sorry, and I've been putting this off for so long but I'm ending it finally. 

I would never have thought this book would get thousands of reads, votes and lovely comments, so thank you guys so fucking much for that.

Writing this book has been fun but it's time to end it before the chapters become even shittier than they already are. I love you all and I'll still be on wattpad, answering any messages and some comments. Who knows, maybe I'll carry this on one day or maybe I'll write a new book... gotta wait and see.

Keep reading and spreading love like nutella or jam or whatever ya like spreading idk :) xxxxx