Your a bitch

Deciding to act fast before my newfound courage ran out I stood up and brushed myself off. Fixing my hair by running my fingers through it slightly, also wiping underneath my eyes hoping that they wouldn't pick up on the fact that I'd cried.

I walked up to the door, turned the knob and was about to walk out when I saw masses of limbs sprawled across the floor.

That probably sounded really gross.

The whole gang were camped out, outside of my room with food and drinks.

"What the h-" I let out an 'oomph' sound when I feel something crash into my stomach, and then another something cling to my legs.

"We're so so so sorry Savannah!" I hear Ty's muffled voice vibrate against my stomach and squeal trying to get him off of me.

"Oh and we realised we never actually knew your name so we searched you up." I hear Ethan say, still clinging to my legs.

"Yeah! How come you had counselling for 3 years?" Ty says looking up at me with eyes wide and a frown etched on his face.

"Oh err," I struggle for a response, looking down as the whole gang look at me with concerned expressions.

"Guys just leave her alone, she looks uncomfortable."

Everyone turns around towards the big stairs when Cole's deep voice reverberates off the high walls, creating a cool echo.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, Cole defending me? Lol, nah he probably finally just took his anti-bitch pills today.

Ty and Ethan scramble away from me as the rest of the gang get up and brush themselves off, clearing my throat I simply walk past Cole and down the stairs - making sure to knock my shoulders against him as I go.

I walk up to the fridge in the kitchen and open it, the boys following me like lost puppy's.

"You want something?" I ask, grabbing a cupcake and biting into it only to have Cole smack it out of my hands.

"What was that for?" I say while the gang and Cole look at me like I'm crazy.

"Those were drugged you idiot," Cole says while I put my hands on my hips and glare at him.

"Well how was I supposed to know?" I say, tilting my head and popping my eyes out at him.

"We're just gonna go, your face is creeping me out no offence though." Ty says while walking out and taking the gang with him. Except for Cole.

"I assure you I won't eat the goddamn cupcakes so please can you leave me alone?" I say turning away and mindlessly grabbing another cupcake, not realising it was the drugged one since I was so hungry and then practically shoving it down my throat.

"Princess, did you just eat the cupcake I told you NOT to?" Cole says, his voice dangerously low.

"It washnt ghme," I say with half a cupcake still lodged in my throat.

I suddenly feel happy, euphoric even. I giggle and covered my face peeking through my fingers.

"What happened to your knuckles?" Cole says his annoyed expression softening.

I shrug and make a move to run away but Cole grabs me around my waist and sets me onto the round kitchen counter. Shiny counter.

"Wait here, don't move," Cole says rummaging through the cupboards and walking back and prying open my swinging legs, standing between them.

He puts a clear box with dressings and other hospitaly things in it and grabs my knuckles, looking into my eyes.

"Your eyes are like water, like ice cold water," I mumble gazing into his, "Oh my god, ice ice baby doodoodoodododo."

"I like the high you better than the bitchy you," Cole says, shaking his head and carefully wrapping my knuckles up in some white bandages.

"Well your always a bitch soooo," I say in a I- dunno-why-your-calling-me-a- bitch-cos-your-the-real-bitch-here tone.

"Whatever babe," he says tying it up and just looking at me creepily until I flick his cheek.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I say probably looking like a confused little puppy.

"Like what?" He says raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Does he pluck his eyebrows, cos damn they are on point.

"Like you wanna eat me up, except you really shouldn't because then you'd be super fat and then all of this," I say lifting up his black shirt and poking his eight pack,"Will be gone, poof!"

He just grins boyishly at me, making me temporarily breathless.

"You should do that more," I say.

"Do what more?" He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Smile, you looks so cute," I lean forward and aim to pinch both his cheeks but fail as he moves away, so I then obviously fall forward onto Cole.

He grunts as he falls into the floor with me, he wraps his arms around me protectively to stop me from hurting myself.

"Oh no I'm so sorry, your butt must be broken!" I say trying to get up, but falling back into him as his arms stay connected around me in a steel grip.

"Nah I like this position," he says an unknown emotion flashing through his eyes but disappearing and being replaced by pure amusement and lust?

"Well then we must stay like this and I will use my magical llama powers to heal your broken bottom and we will ride off into the sunset." I say leaning down and kissing the tip of his nose, leaving him momentarily shocked.

"Am I interrupting something here?"

---------

Hahhahha ha I'm the author so imma leave you with a cliffhanger and shit😂

Thanks so much for the comments and votes, were nearly at 500 views! I love all of you and add this to your library and follow me to see what high Savannah does in the next update in two days! ❤️