Patrick Star

Previous chapter
"Nah I like this position," he says an unknown emotion flashing through his eyes but disappearing and being replaced by pure amusement and lust?

"Well then we must stay like this and I will use my magical llama powers to heal your broken bottom and we will ride off into the sunset." I say leaning down and kissing the tip of his nose, leaving him momentarily shocked.

"Am I interrupting something here?"

--------

"Yup, me and Cole are going to get a horse and ride off into the sunset, I would get a llama but with Cole being so goddamn fat he would just break the poor llama's back!" I huff, finally breaking free from Cole's hold and launching myself at Ty.

"Oh my God, Ty can you get me a llama costume please!" I say, stretching the 'please' and clinging onto him like a little koala and completely ignoring Cole who had a cute little pout on his face.

Wait a second, cute? The drugs must really be messing with me if I think that arrogant little asshole is actually cute!

"Er why?" He says snapping me from my thoughts, while he was trying to hold me with maintaining his balance.

"Because I'm your number 1 bae and you love me!" I say pursing my lips and blinking at him innocently.

"I don't have a llama costume," he starts and immediately fixes his mistake as he sees my face fall, "But I could order one of off Amazon!"

I stop clinging to him and squeeze him in a bear hug as he struggles to breathe, "Thank you Ty Ty I love you more than I love food."

"Aww really?" Ty says placing a hand on his heart dramatically.

"No, food is love food is life, food will never leave you, food will never betray you food will never call me ugly or stupid and most importantly food is loyal and will always be there for me when people aren't." I say with a straight face before sashaying my way out hearing Cole say 'you just got owned by a girl who has literally zero coordination and strength' I was about to protest but start swearing when I walk into the sliding glass doors.

"Told you!" Cole says while I give up and lay on my back, making dust angels on the floor.

-------

"Danny ma boi, what you doing bruh!" I say stumbling my way up to where the rest of the gang sat gathered around a table cluttered with papers, photos of people who looked quite sketchy.

I set myself on the floor in front of him and sit criss cross applesauce.

"I'm good," Dan says smiling awkwardly and looking around at the other guys who looked at me with 'wtf' expressions.

"Good,good how's the wife?" I ask.

"I don't have a wife!" He says looking back at me as if I'm crazed lunatic on drugs. Oh wait, I am!

"Well then get one, honestly I thought you were the smart one!" I huff while everyone else mumbles a 'hey!'

"Oh no!" I exclaim running out the other glass door, into an open space garden.

I crouch down next to a small pebble and pick it up.

"Patrick?" I whisper crawling on all fours towards another pebble and examining it for a pink starfish before setting it down again and plopping onto the grass.

"Princess?" Cole says running towards where I was sitting, with the rest of the gang in tow.

"Cole?" I say sadly.

"Yes baby?" My heart flutters at his nickname but dies down when I say my next words.

"I know why Patrick lives under a rock,"

"Who's Pat-"

"It's because the world is horrible, like you said - it's cruel and filled with power hungry people and more than half of it suffer from diseases, disabilities, and mentally physically and emotionally people every second of everyday go through battles sometimes most of them are internal. People could literally scream out for help and no one ever listens until it's too late." I explain, not realising that the whole gang were looking at me with soft expressions and  also now sitting on the grass around us.

I look up at Cole with glassy eyes, "That's why Patrick lived under a rock, because he knew the world was horrible and decided he would rather be by himself but obviously Spongebob saw this and decided that he needed a friend to bring at least some light into his life no matter how upset he was with the world and maybe even himself." I finish blinking and looking back down unknowingly letting a few tears slip.

"Well then Princess," Cole says his eyes slightly red, "I'll be the SpongeBob to your Patrick. Always."

---------

Good or nah? Personally I'm not as happy with his chapter but if somebody said sponge bob line to me *swoon*

Vote, comment and follow, thanks for 600 views omg! Don't be a silent reader.❤️