Zayn's my babychild

"M-my brother called the police?" I stutter, hope rising in my chest but soon crumbling down as Cole drags me off of the bed and throws me to the floor.

I swear in pain as my back hit the ground, and my head painfully bounced off the wooden floorboards.

"How do the police know where you are?!" He roars, making me wince and clasp my hands around my ears to prevent them from bursting.

"I don't know! It's not like I could have contacted him because, oh guess what?! I don't have my bloody phone you assface!" I yell gripping the back of my head in pain as he looks back at me, he splutters with absolute fury before walking out and slamming the door like the stroppy five year old he was.

"Phew! Talk about sexual tension am I right?" Ty chuckles, awkwardly scratching his stubbly cheek.

--------------

"Grab her and let's go," Cole yells as he grabs some guns and walk talkies from a cool glass safe and starts handing them to everyone. I say handing but really throwing them about left and right and me watching in awe as everyone catches them without stumbling. Even Ty!

"Her has a name!" I huff as Ty and Ethan flank me on either side and Cole and Dan go in front while Tom and Steve walk behind also guarding us.

It felt like I was a celebrity, walking out onto the red carpet and meeting my adoring fans, with my trusty bodyguards protecting me. Being praised for my wonderful acting and gorgeous looks.

I snap out of my daydream as I slam into Cole's muscular back. Then I plunged into the cold hard truth that is reality. I wasn't in fact walking down the red carpet, I was walking out of the dingy backdoor of the small shack that I had woken up in. I wasn't being praised for my wonderful acting and gorgeous looks, I was being dragged towards a typical black van that practically screamed 'I'm a kidnapper' and I probably looked like a crazed teenage girl in need of a shower and make up wipes. I could only imagine my appearance, tiny shorts barely covering my fairly big ass and a top that probably stunk of B.O after not showering this morning. Don't even get me started on the rat's nest that is my hair.

"Where are we going?" I whine, leaning on Ethan as we continue walking towards the car that now seemed miles away, only now feeling the affects of being drugged up twice and thrown to the floor by a grown man that was secretly a 5 year old asshole.

"We're going to another safe house somewhere in California, we should be there by tomorrow morning if we keep driving with only 2 gas stops." Cole says glancing back at me briefly before walking quicker and getting into the drivers side of the car and slamming the door loudly, making me wince and clutch my head.

I glared at him whilst he looked at me cheekily grinning, blue eyes twinkling with humour and satisfaction of putting me in pain.

"Is he bipolar or something?" I whisper loudly towards both Ethan and Tyler as they get into the car, making sure to squash me into the middle seat and buckling me up like a tiny toddler.

Ty giggles and Ethan rolls his eyes but answers me nevertheless. "He's not bipolar, he's basically a teenager with mood swings quicker than you can say 'Gotta Zayn'."

I gasp staring at Ethan in astonishment.

"You know my baby child Zayn!" I say gleefully hugging him sideways, whilst he uncomfortably wriggles around trying to get out of my grasp.

"You have a baby!" Steve pipes up from the seat behind us, awkwardly leaning over Tom to talk to me.

"Yes, and my hubby is Niall and his love child that he had with Harold, my daddy, is Louis who's twin brother is Liam." I say with a straight face.

Everyone looks at me as if I've gone crazy, before Tyler finally gets it and ruffles my hair.

"One direction!" He yells happy that he's figured it out before everyone else.

A chorus of 'who's' fill the van before Cole yells and tells us to shut up.

"You shut up!" I yell back.

Suddenly the van comes to a screeching halt as everyone goes silent.

"What did you just say?" Cole seethes.

"Did I stutter?!" I retort holding his challenging gaze.

"Princess you better shut the f*ck up before I shut you up myself!" He threatens as I raise an eyebrows, pursing my lips.

"What you gonna do, drug me? Go on! I dare you, better yet just kill me so I can stop seeing your ugly ass face everywhere I go!"

Beside me I hear Tyler giggle a little as Tom lets out a little cough behind me.

He stays silent so I carry on.

"Clearly your parents dropped you on your head as a child, actually no," I stop as I see Cole positively fuming in front of me,"They must've thrown you against a wall really hard, can't say I blame them to be honest!"

That was the last thing I remember before I felt a pinch on my arm and everything went black.

Not again!

-----------

I'm so sorry I didn't update! I've had a small writers block, but I'm back! Thanks so much for reading my book and commenting really helps too. Don't forget to click the vote button down below and follow me for more!