Teaser chapter

After he says those words my brain suddenly restarts and I stand up, ignoring the pain shooting through my abdomen. 

"Leave them, do what you want with me just leave them alone; they have nothing to do with this," I plead grabbing the mans muscular arm, he tenses and turns back around to look at me with a satisfied look on his face.

"Okay then feisty," The man turns to the guy that brought me here, "Tie her up."

In any other situation I would have fought but seeing as my friends were now involved I had no choice but to sit still as he tied my arms and legs to the cold metal chair.

"So seeing as you quite obviously aren't going to answer my questions, I might as well rough you up a little bit for when Cole will no doubt come and save you," He once again comes closer towards my face and shows me his dead green eyes, filled with hatred and anger; towards what I did not know. "Poor little Savannah needs a knight in shining armour, but will he come in time to save her?"

He punches me in the gut again, as I let out a groan and hunch myself forwards. White hot pain fills my eyes as he grabs my hair and yanks it back, probably pulling out a couple of strands.

"Can you feel the pain?" He whispers tauntingly behind me.

"Please stop," I choke out.

He ignores me and kicks the chair legs, making me fall forward with no hands to stop me falling. I squeeze my eyes shut bracing for impact on  the damp, hard floor but get pulled backwards abruptly. Suddenly a fist connects with my jaw over and over again, until my head falls backwards, limp and bloody.

My breathing is short and ragged, my posture slouched forward - probably giving my mum a heart attack if she ever saw me.

"Is that enough?" He asks coming to stand in front of me, kneeling on the floor grabbing my chin and wrenching it upwards again. "Answer me bitch!"

I let out a little chuckle crossed with a helpless sob, and muster up the strength to look him dead straight in the eye. "Fuck you!" I say harshly, spitting out blood into his eyes and nose.

I let my head fall back again as he gets up and unleashes an inhuman growl, finally striking me with a kick to my side and a another painful hair pull. It felt as if I was on he brink of life and death, death seemed so much easier at that point but I knew I had yet to fight. Cole would come and save me. I was sure of it.

----------------------------------

Teaser chapter for all of you, keep commenting what you think and vote to show some support!

love all of you greenbeans!