Polina

A pounding sensation in my head was the first thing I registered as I sat up groggily, wiping my eyes to stop my blurry vision. Blood was all over my hands as I touched my head, I recalled the car crash and panic settled in.

"What the bloody fuck!" I mumble loudly, looking around the dingy warehouse to see Alx, Daisy and Jamie all on the floor next to me. They were passed out and slouched forwards, rope binding there arms and legs together.

"Alx!" I yell quietly, "Alx, please wake up!" I scoot closer to him awkwardly by shifting my butt sideways. 

I take in a deep breathe and using my two arms now in fists that were bound together by rope, and launched them straight into Alx's gut. 

Suddenly Alx starts spluttering and coughing uncontrollably while I start to shush him and finally whack his head with my legs.

"AH, Savannah why the fuck am I tied up? I mean your pretty and all but you know I don't swing that way!" I groan while Alx suddenly looks around and then realises that I am not going to comply to his sick fantasies with him while having him tied up.

"WHAT THE FU-" Before I can shush him the single metal door to the warehouse opened and a loud male voice boomed it's way into my ear holes.

"Your awake!" I hear before everything goes black again.

------------------

"SAVANNAH!" I hear a mix of voices high and low whisper loudly into my ears, repeatedly shaking me around my the shoulders.

"Shit Daisy what if she's dead?" I hear Alx mutter in fear and concern.

"Alx you dumb fuck, she's can't be dead her heart rate is still normal and anyways from what I can gather - it was your stupidity that got her like this!" I hear Daisy counter, and I again wonder why I'm actually passed out. Again.

"Don't even start with me bitch, I didn't know whether I should've drooled over the supposed kidnapper or stabbed his man parts with his perfect jawline for killing my best friend!" Alx defended until they started fighting back and forth, multiple curse words flying out of their mouths.

"For fucks sake, shut up!" I hear Jamie interrupt angrily, "In case you haven't both realised Savannah's eyes are now moving around and her breathing has become irregular."

Both Daisy and Alx stay silent before Jamie says, "That means that Savannah is awake, you dumb asses."

I take that as my Que to slowly get up before they all bite each others heads off.

"Savannah!" I hear them all say before I was engulfed in a big group hug, on the filthy floor of the same warehouse I first woke up to.

"What happened?" I say, shaking my head trying to get the nausea out of my system. 

"You were hit around the head with a pole or something, but we can't tell because of Alx's crappy explaining skills," Jamie says glaring pointedly at Alx.

"Damn, that's why I have such a killer headache," I mumble clutching my head.

"We need to find a way out, like now." Jamie mutters dismissing me with a soft squeeze on my shoulder and standing up and searching the huge space for any possible escape points.

"We could climb up to that tiny window up there," Daisy points out, looking high up in the direction from where sunlight shone in.

"Wait, how long have we been here," I say, Alx and Daisy both slowly helping me to get up.

"About two days I think, to be honest I'm more worried about my baby." Jamie says sadly.

"You have a  baby!" I say my eyes bulging out of their sockets. Alx rolls his eyes and glares at Jamie.

"No she does not, it's her car Polina,"  I simply stare at Alx with shock and amusement present on my face.

"Pol-," I was about to question the origins of the unique name when we were once again interrupted by the slam of a door.

"Right you're up, come with me," A masked man says, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the warehouse into a cleaner hallway blatantly ignoring everyone's screams of protest.

"Let go of her you asshole!"

"Drop her arm you dipshit!"

"LEAVE HER YOU LIL BITCH, I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOU IF YOU DON'T!"

Alx's comment brought an involuntary smile to my face, even though we had missed nearly 7 years of each others lives; he still treated me like he never left. 

"In there," the man grunts, I nod timidly and walk into the open door connecting with the long hallway.

"Savannah Wills!" I hear a male voice say in mock enthusiasm, he actually looked quite good and muscular, but I couldn't see his face because of the black ski mask covering his face.

Oh how looks can be deceiving I thought while quickly scanning him over.

"Done checking me out?" he says smugly.

"Checking what out, there's nothing there," I say sweetly, tilting my head slightly.

His forest green eyes turned dark and hardened, a more sinister feeling replaced the teasing atmosphere in seconds.

"Well aren't you a feisty one, Cole picks well I see," He says coming closer, as I freeze at the mention of Cole.

"What do you want with me?" I say moving back cautiously until my back slammed into the brick wall and his over muscular arms caged me in, where's a crucifix when you need one?

"What I want," He says coming right next to my ear, a shuddering breathe escapes my lips as I try not to appear scared or intimidated, "Is for you to tell me some information on Cole, or your friends will pay the price."

"Okay," I say confidently, although I knew that wasn't the end and that he would probably do something worse that I really didn't want to think about right now.

I barely noticed the chair being placed in the room, nor the abundance of ropes on the floor. 

"Sit." He says, leaving no room for argument.

"Who is Cole working with?" 

"The guys." I say raising my brow challengingly.

"What guys?"

"I don't know I've never met them properly, they always wear masks like you to cover their identity." I say lying through my teeth.

Suddenly I feel a blow to my stomach and his rough calloused hands grab my chin painfully, twisting my face upwards to make eye contact with him.

"Don't lie to me bitch," he says, his hot breathe fanning over my face, causing me to recoil slightly in disgust.

I stay silent and he nods his head, looking out of the door to the guy standing guard. 

"Bring in her friends."

--------------------

Uh oh, I'm literally about to pass out so VOTE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND I LOVE ALL YOU GREENBEANS!