Somebody change her!

I sit up in the fancy four poster bed and clutch my head groaning in pain, silently wishing that I could punch Cole in his man tits and smack him silly for drugging me up so many times.

Wait, I think to myself, he's drugged me up at least three times now in the space of two goddamn days; that's got to be some sort of health hazard.

I swear if I die I will haunt his ass and drag him down to the pits of hell where I will reside as Queen along with Satan.

I slump back onto the golden pillow, with a matching golden blanket that shimmered from the little rays of sunlight coming in from the bedrooms balcony.

Wow, this is certainly an upgrade from that nasty ass rape shack that I first woke up in only a couple of hours ago.

I squint my eyes against the sunlight and take in my surroundings, fancy white marble flooring plus the big balcony that I could take bomb ass selfies in, a huge chandelier that could kill me if it fell down any time soon.

I guess being a scary gang leader has its perks, I glance around the room and see another door, Holy shit! Is that an ensuite bathroom!

I scramble out of the bed, awkwardly failing as I just end up falling on the floor in a hot mess.

Screw it.

I try and guide my way across the floor by making swimming motions and hoping that it would work.

I get about halfway across the room when I hear someone chuckle quietly, and a smack followed after.

I furrow my eyebrows and look upwards, "Satan? Is that you have you finally come for me!"

"Yes my child, it is time to die and be my Queen in hell."

"ERMAGERD REALLY!" I squeal still awkwardly craning my head up to the ceiling.

"No you freak why are you on the floor?" I hear a deep voice ask in curiosity.

"Noooo Satan please come back, take me away from these meanies who won't give me chipotle and drug me up every time I disagree with them!"

"Fucking hell," I hear before the slam of boots come nearer to me and I get dragged upwards, being held under my armpits like a little baby.

"Oh my god somebody change her!" Cole shouts behind me, holding me away from him and facing the door where the whole gang stood watching us in amusement.

"Change her?" Ty questions him.

"She stinks, someone change her diaper!" He says, looking at everyone expectantly.

A chorus of 'not its' echo around the room until everybody starts staring at Tom.

"What?" He asks looking up from his phone.

Everyone just smiles at him creepily as Cole walks towards him and hands me to him, me clinging my arms around his neck while he stumbles and grips onto my thighs to stop me from falling.

"Change her."

------------

A trip to the shower and some clothes provided to me by Tom (don't ask where he got them from because I don't know) and a slap (Cole) later I was finally clean and fresh as a daisy.

Cole was currently nursing his slap with a cold ice pack and glaring me as I walked up to where he sat in the huge living room. I snatch the ice pack away and throw it on the floor.

"Wha-"

I drew in a deep breathe and punched his man boobs, or moobs as I like to call them and then start smacking both of his cheeks over and over until Ethan comes up behind me and drags me away

"What was that for!" Cole yells standing up and picking up the ice pack trying to put it on both cheeks.

"Oh you wanna list do you? Okay then,  first of all, You fucking injected me three times with some knock out drug, you've thrown me to the floor which was rather painful might I add, you held a gun to my head and treated me like a goddamn baby who needed a 'diaper change', Oh and let's not forget," I get out of Ethan's hold and walk up to him grabbing his shirt collar aggressively and bringing him up close to my face.

I stare into his cold ice blue eyes, "YOU KIDNAPPED ME!"

I let go of his collar and look at him as he stares at me with an unknown emotion, something close to regret flashes through his eyes before he blinks and his gaze turns emotionless once again.

"Oh you wanna play that card do you, the 'oh look at me I'm a rich bitch who just got shown what life is really like and isn't getting what she wants for once so I'm gonna throw a bloody tantrum because that's the only thing I know how to do!''"  I gasp and stumble backwards a little, seething in anger as he stares at me with a mocking gaze.

"Well guess what princess, life isn't all sunshine and rainbows like you think! It's a cruel place filled with greedy power hungry people and murderers who only know how to kill and won't give a second glance to someone like you when stabbing you to death in the goddamn car park of a 24 hour chipotle restaurant, so listen to me princess and listen hard," he walk forwards and grips my arms painfully while I squirm and hold his icy gaze.

"Your lucky I 'kidnapped' you before someone smashed your window and dragged you out by your hair and then started having their way with you, instead of counting down and giving you a choice-" I cut him off mid sentence.

"Choice! Choice, a fucking choice! You held a GUN to my head and threatened me to get out of my car before drugging me and taking me against my will to some rape shack and then drugging me AGAIN and dragging me here to this fancy ass mansion that you probably brought by selling drugs and you DARE to say that YOU gave me a CHOICE!" I seethe poking his chest hard every time I emphasised a word. I was aware that the gang was watching us with their mouths hanging open but I just ignored them. This is their fault too.

Cole purses his lips and sends me a glare strong enough to make a grown man pee himself.

"That's what I thought, this is NOT my choice." With that I walk away and navigate my way back to my room, slamming the door shut and finally letting the tears flow.

_____

I LOVE LLAMAS❤️

Don't. I just had to say it.
Leave a comment on what you think about the drama going on. Is Savannah overreacting or is her behaviour justified.

Vote, comment and follow. If you do all three I follow back!