Surprise!

RECAP:

Savannah's been kidnapped along with her three friends, Alx, Daisy and Jamie. She's been beaten up by Silas and refuses to give him the answers he needs so now Cole and the gang need to rescue her before it's too late.

---------------

Savannah's PoV

I slowly open my eyes, blinking rapidly as I see two faint human outlines crouched in front of me. I groan and click my tongue before wetting my lips and mumbling, "Who the fuc-?"

"No time, we're gonna get you out of here Savvy," One of the two men says in a low voice, turning to the other man he nods and they both go underneath my arms and lift me up.

My feet drag along the filthy floor and I try not to shout out in pain when the man on my left wounds his arm around my waist,with my arm still around his neck.

After multiple twists and turns and nearly blacking out twice I finally see an emergency exit at the end of long hallway. I manage a barely there smile at the two men, mumbling an incoherent 'thank you,' before dropping limply into their arms.

"Crap," I hear before two sets of muscular arms catch my fall and once again everything goes black.

----------

Cole's PoV

I nod at Ty and Steve before crouching down and running at the emergency exit towards what we think is the back of the building. Ty holds a gun and aims it at the door.

Never had I seen Ty so determined. Savannah had made a way into all of our hearts whether we liked it or not, and we'd be damned if we didn't get her back.

All six of us surround the emergency exit, about to go in when it opens.

Alx, and two unknown girls all stumble out, coughing and with ropes bounding all their arms together.

"Alx you dipshit, stop moving your goddamn elbow into my boob!" The blonde one screeches in between coughs, still keeping her voice low.

"Well I wouldn't be if this bloody rope wasn't so tight!" Alx retorts angrily.

Another girl with Strawberry blonde hair turns and spots us, her mouth gapes open and she pokes Alx and the other girl repeatedly.

"Alx stop moving- Jamie stop poking me!",She huffs and turns them around, slapping them hard.

"Fucking shit!" The blonde and Alx yell at the same time, "Jinx!"  The gang look at me with urgent expressions.

"Oh for fucks sake," I growl, walking forward and glaring at all of them. "Where's Savannah?"

They all look at each other and suddenly Alx looks near tears. "You need to go save her, they've been torturing her and her screams, oh my god! She's in so much pain, it's all my fault!" The gang and I stop listening, our gazes harden and we all grab our guns running into the building without a second thought.

------
Ty's PoV
I run along the filthy hallway with Cole, Ethan and Steve. Tom and Dan stay outside with Alx and those girls, from what they said we gathered Savannah wasn't too far from the exit.

"Okay Steve you and me go left down there, Silas should be with his hoes in one of them rooms and I swear to fucking god I'm not letting him escape," Cole points at three doors down another hallway leading off of the one we were standing in.
Cole looks at me and Ethan with a hard stare, "You two are gonna find Savannah and leave from that exit, get her and kill anyone in sight. No questions asked."

I nod at Ethan with newfound determination and we set off towards a winding pathway, lit by a flickering lightbulb.

"Hey who are y-" Ethan grins and shoots at the man, no sound was made except from a thud as his body fell to the concrete floor.

I give a questioning look to Ethan,"It's a silencer." He says holding it up.

"Righhht, let's just get Savannah and leave. Who know what they did to her," I mumble, walking forwards and opening a crooked door slowly.
We walk over and I see a slouched human figure tied to a broken wooden chair. Savannah.
Ethan growls, "Look what them bastards have done to her, this is all our fault!"
I take in Savannahs appearance and wince. Her hair matted and bloody. Body Limp and frail and with barely anything covering her, her clothes ripped at the seams.
"Who the fuc-," I hear her mumble groggily, barely lifting her head and blinking quickly.
"No time, we're gonna get you out of here Savvy," Ethan interjects, nodding at me.
We both grab her under her armpits and practically drag her weight along the filthy concrete flooring.
We get towards the exit before hearing a wince and a mumble before she completely collapses onto both of us.
"Crap."
--------

Alx's PoV
I watch as Savannah's head rolls around slightly in my lap, her body spread out along Daisy's and Jamie's laps. They press gently on her legs, massaging them in hopes of relieving some of her pain when she woke up.

"Will she wake up?" I ask worriedly, stroking her tangled hair.

"Hopefully," Ethan says glancing back at us in the wing-mirror and clenching his fists around the driving wheel. Ty looks back with a sad expression and grabs Savannah's hand.

"Everything will be alright soon baby-girl."

--------
A/N:
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES! DID YOU MISS ME?! COS I MISSED ALL OF YOU!❤️ THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING SUPPORT AND LOVE, 6.3k READS GUYS!🎉🎉

Savannah's now safe but what bout Cole and Steve? Time for revenge!