I Spy Apple Pie

Sorry for any mistakes hope you like it. Please leave any comments you have.
Thank you!!

Sean's POV
As I walked out of Sang's hospital room I glanced around the waiting room for Silas, Luke and Hunter. I immediately spotted them near where the window of her room overlooked.
I let out a loud chuckle as I watched Luke sleep. I still can't believe that he can sleep like that. Even after seeing the picture Silas sent it was funny. It didn't help he had started to drool. But Hunter was by far one of the cutest sleepers. He reminded me of a koala as he loved to cling to things when he slept. It was adorable. By the time we reached them I could see the cogs turning in North's head as he made his way towards Luke's chair. "North what are you doing?" Owen asked him frowning. I looked over to Owen we both could already see where this was going.
North gently padded over right behind Luke and grabbed the back of the chair.
"North" Warned Owen giving him a disapproving glare.
North looked directly into Owens eyes instantly catching the amusement he was trying so hard to cover and smirked. Then violently tipped the chair forward, letting out a loud roar, as he threw Luke's body to the floor.
I let out a booming laugh as Luke sprung awake letting out the most girly scream I have ever heard. Before whipping to and fro to try and catch his bearings. 
I couldn't breath. But at least I wouldn't have to do abs this week.
Looking around I could see I wasn't the only one laughing. Everyone even Owen was laughing.
"Yeah, yeah laugh it up I will get my revenge you better sleep with one eye open!" Shouted Luke pointing directly at North with a twinkle in his eye that promised revenge.
"Hey don't cry little man it's ok Luke's fine see" came a panicked coo from Silas as he frantically tried to calm down a crying Hunter.
All the laughing stopped as we all took in the crying infant.
"What do we do nothing is bloody working!" Gabe gushed as we all tried different ways to calm him down.
Owen pushed us all to the side giving us an exasperated look before crouching down and placing his hands on Hunters small legs.
"Hey Hunter, it's alright everyone's fine and if you stop crying we can go get some sweets from the cafeteria before we go back in with your sister, how about that. Does that sound nice" cooed Owen.
Sure enough he stopped crying. All I could do was stand there and gape at Owen as the small boy nodded against Silas's chest. He stopped him crying. Owen of all the people to be a child whisperer it had to be Owen.
"Sean you might want to close your mouth your going to catch flies" stated Kota snapping me out my daze as Owen chuckled smirking at me. Luke stood up stretching out as his body popped.
"So I heard we're going to get sweets" stated Luke as we began to leave the waiting room.

Time skip

As we all settled around the table I was buzzing with excitement. Hunter was going to have his first slice of apple pie. I couldn't be happier. As I also had a slice of the heavenly goodness that was apple pie and it was warm, you could still see the steam curling up off it. I looked over at Hunter as he began to cut into the slice with his spoon.
It wasn't going well he was really struggling to get a scoop with the plastic kids spoon.
"Here let me help" said Kota as he reached over for Hunters spoon.
It all seemed to happen in slow motion. Hunter got the spoon through the apple pie but with too much force. The spoon laden with gooy apple pinged up throwing the apple across the table and all over...
North and Owen.
We sat there in a daze until a childish giggle filled the room as Hunter erupted into hysterics, closely followed by the rest of us. North and Owens faces were a picture. Cheese yelled Luke as he snapped a picture of them both. Tears streamed down my face as I battled to breath as I watched apple fall down Owens immaculate dress shirt and Norths face.
After we managed to calm down I helped Hunter scoop up some apple pie and blow gently on it to cool it down. Hunter then started to blow the whole slice completely missing causing us to start chuckling. Which set Hunter off again.
When I finally managed to feed it to him. I watched him carefully scrutinising his reaction.
"What do you think?" I asked after he finished his mouthful.
Hunters bright blue eyes twinkled up at me as he smiled with some sugar stuck around his mouth.
"It's good" he murmured starting to scoop up another bit to eat.
"Careful" warned Owen as North ducked in fright.
It's safe to say Hunter probably ended up with more of the apple pie on him than in his tummy. But hey at least he enjoyed it.