Sleeping Angels

"Miss Sang, can you tell us why your mother was punishing you?" Asked Mr Blackbourne softly. Causing all the boys to look at him in shock.
Looking up from the sleeping child I frowned thinking back to what had set her off.
"I didn't move quick enough when we were moving and I loitered outside when I shouldn't have and Umm... I was disobedient and spent too long in the bathroom!" I replied looking down at Hunter as I waited for them to realise I was a bad person who deserved every punishment I got.
Hunters face scrunched slightly causing him to pout as he changed position, wiggling a little to get comfy.

The only answer I got was silence. Looking around the room all I could see was angry faces. Taking a deep breath I prepared for them to start shouting or for them to send me back to my Mother.
But it never came.
"Sang you did nothing wrong, that woman had no right to punish you!"
I looked up into Dr Greens eyes as he placed his hand gently on my arm.
" Really?" I asked in shock not quite believing what I was hearing. Mother punished me for less I was a worthless human being.
"Honestly!" He replied. I frowned slightly. But I was a bad daughter I never did anything right. I needed to be punished. That's what mother always said. Was she wrong.
"Any way I need to finish your check up! Do you mind if one of the boys takes Hunter?" Dr green asked smiling down at Hunter as he interrupted my inner musing.
"Umm okay but can he stay in here!" I asked. Not wanting him to be out of my sight just yet.
"Yeah that's fine he'll only go out to the waiting room you'll be able see him out the window." I have a small nod of approval"Silas do want to grab him?" He replied, turning to look at the giant teen. I let out a soft giggle as the book title 'big friendly giant' appeared in my head as he made his way towards me. The description fit him perfectly.
Silas paused mid step as he heard my soft giggles.
"What's so funny?" He asked with a confused smile that made his eyes light up.
I let out one last giggle as I hid in hunters soft blonde hair to avoid the question causing him to shuffle about in his sleep. I had never laughed this much in a day before. Is this what your supposed to do.
"You better stop those giggles Sang or I'll have to give you the cure!" Chuckled Dr Green as his eyes flashed with mischief.
"Sean you can't flirt with..."
"There's a cure for giggles!" I exclaimed excitedly. Looking around at the reactions of the boys. "Really?" I turned to look at Dr Green. My eyes widening in wonder.
"That's it she is too fucking adorable please can we keep her!"
"Gabriel language" reprimanded the green eyed boy from across the road.
"But look at her Kota she is so bloody cute!"
A heavy sigh sounded from over me as Silas scooped up Hunter from my lap. The heady scent of the ocean washing over me.
Hunter let out as small whine as he was lifted before snuggling happily in to Silas chest. Clinging to his dark blue t-shirt like his life depended on it.
For being so big, Silas was very gentle with Hunter. A smile tugged on my face. These boys were so kind to him.
A loud clap reverberated around the room.
"Come on then lets get you all checked out!"

Silas POV

Hunter shifted again in his sleep. I swear he fidgets so much. I'm sure this is the 4th time in like 5 minutes.
Looking down at him I watched his chest move up and down in his white and blue striped shirt, as he let out tiny little snores.
Yep, he was out for the count. Doesn't really surprise me though. He was playing for hours with Luke and Gabe. Running round being power rangers or something like that.
Looking up I realised that he wasn't the only one tired from playing all day. Luke was passed out in the chair opposite us. I don't get how he sleeps in such awkward positions.
He had one leg dangling over the top of the chair with his head on the armrest and his chest practically hanging off the seat.
I let out deep chuckle, he was going to feel that when he wakes up. Pulling out my phone I take a picture of Luke before sending it out to the group text.
North was going to love this.
Look at the sleeping angels I wrote as I sent of a picture of me and a sleeping Hunter. He was so cute.