Hospital 2

Sang's POV

I don't know how long I sat on the floor clinging to Hunter. But I treasured each second of it. He was safe. Taking a deep breath as I held him, I could still smell his Apple shampoo. For the first time since I woke up I felt calm. A small smile tugged at my face as Hunter gazed up at me with his big blue eyes. A small smile playing on his lips.

Pulling him closer I felt something hard brush my arm. Looking down I saw he had a hard, green covering on his arm like the one I had on my leg.

"What's this?" I asked, looking over at the man in the white coat.
"That", he replied with a smile " is a cast, we put it on people who have broken bones, like you and your brother."
"Huh" I grunted, what's a a broken bone, looking down at Hunter in confusion. "Why is his covered in writing?"
"We signed his cast for him" the doctor said letting out a chuckle.
"Why would you do that?" I asked glancing at the people in the door.
"It's just for fun!" Replied the man who had brought in Hunter.
A soft shaking made me look down at Hunter.
"Sissy" he giggled wriggling about. Squeezing him tighter I began to tickle him, causing him to explode into a fit of laughter making the wriggling worse.
Hearing soft laughter I looked up to see all the boys smiling and laughing at Hunters giggles. Letting him go I watched as he scrambled up and ran to the doctor hiding behind his long coat.
Poking his head round Hunter let out more giggles as I pointed each time I saw him. Leaning to look around the doctor I let out a gasp of pain as my back finally protested against all the movement I had done.
"Right" said the doctor frowning. "Let's get you back on the bed and check you over shall we!"
"Come here little man" chuckled the boy from across the street as he pulled Hunter off the tail of the doctors coat.
I let out a small laugh as he squirmed against his hold trying to run back to his hiding spot, an adorable pout forming on his face.
"What's this?" Called one of the boys to Hunter, while dangling a small chocolate bar.
Hunter let out a small gasp, his blue eyes widening in delight at the sight of the sugary treat. The boys face widened into a bright smile as Hunter ran full pelt towards him his little jeans swishing with each stride, having finally escaped the green eyed boys hold. 
"Luke" muttered a tall boy dressed in black "You can't keep giving him sweets they're bad for him, your going to rot his teeth!"
"It's just one chocolate bar North it won't kill him!" Replied the blonde boy, Luke as he opened the chocolate bar passing it to Hunter before picking him up and sitting down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room.
"North, Silas can you two put her back on the bed please?" Asked the Doctor. "But try not to move her around too much!" He added as North and Silas, the boy who carried in Hunter, moved towards me.
"Ok I need you to brace yourself!" Said North when both him and Silas had positioned themselves to pick me up. "Ready, now."
After as small amount of jostling I was seated comfortably on the bed.
"Ok sweet cheeks let's start with introductions I'm Dr Green but you can call me Sean what's your name?" He questioned as he began to examine my back, poking and prodding every now and then.
"I'm Sang" I replied looking down my hands sitting on my lap, biting back a gasp as he hit a sore spot.
"So Sang how did you get the welts on your back?"
"I-I..." Should I tell him. But what would mother say.
I let out a gasp.
Oh no mother she would notice we are gone. She's gonna hurt me so bad when she finds out I'm at a doctors. Or that people had been in the house. I took deep gasping breaths this isn't good she's going to kill me.
"Sang, hey listen you're ok!"
And Hunter she would punish him too. Oh god what had I done. I have to get home. I started to move to get off the bed. Trying to push past the hands trying to hold me still. I need to leave she can't find me hear. They wouldn't let me go. I felt myself begin to tremble.
"Hey, hey listen your safe it's ok" shouted a voice as the green eyed boy grabbed hold of me.
"You're safe" he said gently "Your mother can't get to you. She won't get you ever again. It's ok we just need to know what happened. Then the police can take her for good. Okay?" He asked.
I felt myself begin to calm down the trembles easing up. Taking deep breaths I felt my heart rate slow, back to normal.
"Sorry",I murmured.
"It's ok" Dr Green said.
A loud crying filled the room snapping me fully out of my worry. Looking over to the corner of the room I saw Hunter crying his face reddening as he fought to get away from Luke.
"Sissy...sissy" he screamed fighting harder. 
Placing him down Luke crouched to talk to him but Hunter ran straight past and tried to climb up in the bed with great difficulty.
"Hey,hey it's ok little man calm down!" Said Silas as Dr Green picked him up and placed him on the bed. Hunter immediately crawled over to me snuggling into my chest.
"Hey, hey no need to cry it's ok, we're okay" I murmured stroking his hair to him calm him down. He took deep breaths as his chest stuttered with the after effects of his sobs.
"Do you want some time? Or...?"
"No it's ok, I got the marks from a belt!" I answered cutting off doctor Green.
"A belt, who was holding the belt when you got the marks?" Came a stern voice from the other side of the room. Looking towards the source there stood a man,who accurately portrayed the word perfect, stood. Right from his neat hair and sharp grey eyes, to the shiny dress shoes without any marks on he was perfect.
"My mother" I murmured, shifting Hunter to a more comfortable position as I felt his breathing slow down.
"Was she the one who pushed you down the stairs and the one who broke Hunters arm?" He asked sternly glancing down at Hunter.
"Yes" I murmured "I had misbehaved so I had to be punished, then I put her in a bad mood and she took it out on Hunter" Tears slid down my cheeks as I looked back on what happened. "It's all my fault!"
"No it's bloody not and don't go blaming your mothers actions on you, it sounds to me like she's a fucking psycho!" Exclaimed a boy who had brown hair with two blonde streaks at the front and striking deep blue eyes.
"Mr Coleman language!" Mr perfect scolded.
"But the kids asleep Mr Blackbourne he's not going to hear any of it" He replied.
Soft snores drew my gaze down. Hunter was fast asleep snuggled into my chest. He looked so peaceful, his long blonde eyelashes fanning out across his slightly flushed  cheeks. I felt a smile pull at my lips. He was completely zonked.

Thank you for reading please leave comments I like to know what you think of the story so far.
Xx