Bath time

Just some small changes in place.

Sang's POV

Slowly I began to wake as I felt the air shift around the basement. Fear gripped hard at my stomach as I waited for a sign of who was coming down the stairs. Shifting I tried to get a good look at the stairs from where I was curled up on the floor. Pain shot through me. I was in agony.

The first step creaked as weight pushed down on it. My heart beat fast in my chest as hopelessness settled over me, there was nothing I could do. I was too weak. Soft padding came down the stairs with the soft swish of jeans. I let out a sigh. It was Marie. At least it wasn't mother.

I looked up as bare feet appeared in front of my vision. Marie's dull brown eyes gazed down at me flashing with humour.
"Mother sent me down" she stated. "You have 20 minutes to clean up in the bathroom!".
Marie began to walk away but looked back at me with a sigh.
"You need to go now!"

I tried to push up but there was no strength left in me what so ever. I just fell back to the ground with a pained cry.
Hands grabbed my upper arms and yanked me to my feet. Before pushing me towards the stairs. Reaching out I grabbed onto Marie's arm as the room began to spin and black dots appeared everywhere.

"Let go!" She shouted as she shoved me to the stairs. All I could do was fall back to the ground as my feet found no grip on the floor. I was once again stuck on the floor but at least the room wasn't spinning anymore.

Soft thumps came from the top of the stairs as I whimpered in pain. Looking up I saw my little blonde Angel sliding down the stairs on his bum.
"Sis,sis,sis" he mumbled as he slowly got closer. His bright blue eyes shining with mischief as his small nose crinkled and wiggled. A smile pulled at my lips as I looked up at my baby brother.
"Hey, Hunter," I mumbled my voice cracking in pain.
Hands grabbed my hair and yanked back my head forcing me to stand to my feet as lights flashed in my eyes.
"Walk" Marie demanded as she pulled me up the stairs. I stumbled up the stairs tripping every other step. Grabbing Hunters hand as I passed, I took deep breaths trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my back.
"Sis,sis, bath" Hunter exclaimed, bouncing with excitement as I tumbled up the last steps.
The hands holding my hair loosened allowing me to look down at the only good thing in my life.
Hunter stared back at me a huge grin lighting his face causing his rosy cheeked to Apple on his face.

Marie shoved me into the first room across from my basement. As I looked around, clutching onto Hunters hand, I took in the pale green tiles that spread across the large room and the huge tub, that stood out proud against the wall with a large shower head looming over it.
"Come on Hunter it's bath time" I whispered as he tugged me further into the bathroom.
I reached over, ignoring the shooting pain up my back the action caused, and turned on the shower. Stripping us both down as Hunter wiggles with excitement, I tried to ignore the dots that swum across my vision. I helped Hunter into the tub giggling softly as he danced about in the water. Then slowly climbed in after him.
As the warm water pounded on my head, I saw the water ran pink as the dried blood on my back slowly washed away.
As I washed Hunters hair listening to his laughter I felt a calm fall over me that only Hunter could bring me.
At least he still had free reign to run all over the house. At least he was still free and for that I could still be thankful for.
Then a loud banging came on the bathroom door "Times up get your lazy ass out the shower now or I'll give Hunter your next punishment whore" Mother screamed.
Now my peace was shattered as Hunter shook in fear against me now silent as Mothers threat sank in.