Hospital

Sorry for the late update I have been swamped with homework and mocks. I hope you can forgive me will try to update a lot in the next two weeks.
Please leave comments on what you think
Thank you xxxx
**************************
Beep, beep, beep. I let out a groan what was that annoying sound. Beep, beep. It wasn't stopping. That was strange whenever I heard a sound like that it was usually accompanied by banging and yelling from mother or Marie.
Curiosity over riding my common sense I knew I had to look to find out what it was. I had never heard this sound before. Taking a deep painful breath I tried to sit up.
"No, no don't sit up. Please lay down. I'll get doc!" Came a hyper voice from my right side. Looking over all I saw was blonde hair as a tall body ran out of the door.
Huh that was strange why was there someone in the basement. Looking around it dawned on me. I wasn't in the basement anymore. The room was a dull white with a tiled ceiling and bright lights. A huge window with the blinds drawn took up most of the wall to my left. While a door and small window took up most of the right. The beeping noise was coming from a weird box on my right. Where was I?

Looking around in confusion I tried to remember how I got here. Or even where here is? Wait did that guy say doctor? Oh that meant I was at a doctors or hospital right. I hope. Hunters books say that doctors work at hospitals so that has to be it. I'm at a hospital.
Wait Hunter where is he. Looking round the empty room I began to panic. No no I can't lose him. The annoying beeping got quicker as I felt panic setting in. I have to find him!

Sitting up I ignored the pain in my back and began moving jerkily to get off the bed not really sure what to do I didn't even know if he was here. I looked down to found out as to why my leg felt weird and saw a huge pink thing on my leg. Frowning I wondered what it was. I had never seen one before.

Then I think. What if mother had got him. He could be hurt or worse.
No no no. My body began trembling as all the possibilities ran though my head. I had to find him.
Then I tried to stand but my leg gives out and I fall to the floor.
*******
Sean's POV

I smiled as I watched all my brothers sign there names on Hunters green cast. The little boy had the biggest smile on his face showing off his little teeth. It's obvious someone was taking good care of him as all his teeth were pearly white and strong.

I frowned as I thought of Hunters sister. It had been two days and she still hasn't woken up. I shuddered as I remembered how close we came to losing her on the way to hospital it had been a close call but she had pulled through.
She had, had multiple cuts on her back and huge open welts that had been bleeding for some time she had lost nearly 5 pints of blood. I think her fall had just made the bleeding worse. She also had extensive bruising and a broken leg. But all in all it could have been worse from how far she fell.
Then the door flew open with a resounding thump. Startling Hunter causing him to jump in Silas lap earning the door a glare from North.
Stood there was Luke.
"She awake" he puffed out looking out of breath. Probably from running here.
In seconds all of us are in action moving out my office and towards her room it's time to hear the whole story.
*****
When we get there I see her slumped on the floor her heart rate monitor going nuts. This isn't good.
Doing an on the spot evaluation I realise straight away that she is having a panic attack. I need to calm her down and now. Running over to her I push her blonde hair out the way and pull her head gently to look at me.
"Pookie I need you to take deep breaths for me ok copy me!" I say in a calm voice, as I look into her panicked green eyes,then began taking a long breath in and a long breath out counting to 8 each time. After two or three times she begins to copy my actions as recognition shines in her eyes. She remembers me. After a minute of deep breathing she seems to have calmed down.
"My, my brother" she asks her voice breaking as she speaks "he was with you is he ok?"
" He's fine"I reply,"look" I say turning around to signal Silas in. The boy had stuck to him like glue since they had met.
"Sissy!" Hunter screamed as he spotted her on the floor and began wiggling about in Silas's hold. The green eyed girl looks at him her head snapping to attention as the panic seeps from her body. You can tell she loves him and was worried, that's probably what caused her panic attack in the first place. Placing him down Silas took a step back obviously not wanting to crowd her.
Hunter ran full force at the small girl, his excitement obvious at seeing his sister. Grabbing him softly, careful to avoid his broken arm, I hold him as he tries to ran past, I murmur to him " Gently does it" before letting him go. I don't want him hurting her more than she already is.
Slowing down and giving me a small nod, he waddled up to her and embraces her. His smile bright get enough to light up the room.
Love shines in her eyes as she smiles down at him.
" I'm so glad your ok" she murmurs snuggling him deeply into her chest and rubbing her chin softly in his hair.
Looking up at us she smiles relief clear in her dazing emerald eyes. "Thank you!" She breaths out before looking back down at Hunter.