Found

As promised a new chapter
Pre warning that there is strong language in this update. Please leave comments I would love to know what you think!!!
Thanks for reading xxx

Bangs rang out from upstairs. I whipped away from the window jumping slightly in fear and glanced at the stairs a frown forming on my face when I realised no one was coming down.
"Stop crying you little shit!" Mother screamed near the door leading down to the stairs.
My eyes widened what was going on upstairs. Mother never shouted upstairs.
"Sis" Hunter screamed from upstairs.  
Oh no! It can't be.
Panic set in as I realised that the bangs were Mother shouting at Hunter. My stomach dropped.
What was she doing?
Loud sobs came from behind the door followed by small thumps.
"Sissy,sissy" Hunter screamed through the door, hiccups breaking up his words.
I quietly rushed up the stairs to lean my head against the door wanting in some way to comfort Hunter. Tears streamed down my face as my heart broke for my baby brother. I hated putting him through this.
He shouldn't have to go through this. He was just a baby.
"That's it you ungrateful little shit, I have fucking had it!" Mother howled from next to the door.
My heart stopped.
No! She can't hurt him he's a child.
I began vigorously pulling at the door, my breath coming in panicked pants as my worry over Hunters safety. But the door wouldn't open no matter how hard I tried! The door was locked.
"No,no Mother please don't hurt him he's only a baby." I banged against the door with as much strength as I could muster.
Click
The door unlocked.
I looked straight at Mother as she glared at me. She had a face full of make up with bright red lipstick on her lips that were pulled into a frown. Dressed in a deep red dress and heels she slowly made her way towards me towering over my small frame. Fear gripped me as I glanced back at Hunter who was clutching his arm to his body. His face was red and blotchy as tears fell down his face making his blue eyes glassy. He was hurt.
I backed up as Mother got closer. I took another step back and hit air nearly falling. Grabbing the banister to steady me I glanced back at the basement to see I was on the edge of the stairs. Before I could glance back hands gripped my dress in hawk like grip.
A sick smile spread across her face her eyes twinkling as a new idea came to mind.
She wouldn't!
But she would.
And she did.

My eyes widened as I felt her shove me backwards. My stomach leaped into my throat as all that met me was air. I felt as though everything slowed down as I fell back.
Then pain thrummed through my whole body as I landed on the floor with a sickening thump.
As the light slowly faded from my sight the last thing I saw was Hunter come running down the stairs as he screamed my name.

****

Kota's PoV

"I'm telling you she was in the window just now Nate I'm not making this up" I repeated for like the twentieth time in the past 5 minutes. All my brothers gave me disbelieving looks. All of them thought I was mistaken about seeing the girl in the window. I let out a frustrated sigh.
As I glanced out the window,  while pushing up my glasses, I saw Marie and her Mother dressed up leaving the house and driving away.
A frown pulled on my face. But I was just the two of them. Don't they have a 2 year old. They wouldn't leave him would they.
"Victor am I seeing things or did they just drive away without Hunter?"
"I think they did". He replied his face showing the shock I felt as everyone joined us at the window.
"I think we should check it out that is not fucking normal, I mean who forgets to take their own fucking child out with them!" Chipped in Gabriel glancing at Mr B.
"Ok" Mr Blackbourne sighed finally giving in "Luke scout the house and report back what you find."
***
After Luke left we all sat in tense silence as we waited for Luke to report back with what he found. I could stop thinking about the girl. Her curious green eyes and long blonde hair, or how sad she looked the last time I saw her. Continuously glancing at the window I was desperate to know what secrets were lurking in the house. It was driving me insane that I didn't have all the answers just more questions.
Then a pained cry came from Sean as he shot up from his chair. Fishing out his phone he answered the call from Luke. This can't be good.

***
Luke's PoV
As I crept in through the back door everything seemed normal. A few boxes were littered in random places but that was to be expected as they just moved in. Everything was normal I don't see why Kota was so wound up about this house. But then I heard it. Soft sobbed echoed through the empty house pulling at my heart. The kid was probably terrified to be left home alone. As I walked towards the source of the sobs, things started looking out of place there was a large puddle by the door that led to the crying child. Bending down straight away I could tell it was urine. This can't be good.
Boxes were tipped over there contents spilled all over the floor. Giving the indication that there was a struggle. I felt like a stone had dropped on my stomach.
I dreaded what I was going to find.
As I walked around the door at the bottom of the stairs sat the small boy. His blonde hair in  disarray as he leaned over a small girl sprawled at the bottom of the stairs. I looked around the room to see if the danger was still here but it wasn't.
I rushed down the stairs taking them two at a time as the boy carried on crying.
"Hey" I whispered to him "it's ok what happened?" 
The small boy looked up me his blue eyes flickering between me and the unconscious girl. "It's ok I'm here to help!" I encouraged as I saw his indecision.
"Mommy pushed sissy" he replied his words broken by hiccups. His small shoulders shook with the force of his sobs.
My eyes widened. This is not good. "Ok " I replied "I'm going to call a doctor to help make your sister better!" 
Pulling out my phone I red lined Sean telling him to get his ass here quickly.
Looking back at the little boy I noticed his blue pjs with zebras on were soaked through.
Oh that's where the pee came from. Who ever did this must have really scared him.

***
As Doc rushed down the stairs I checked the girls pulse and breathing. Both were normal thank god.
Doc looked at the scene and began checking them both over quickly and efficiently.
"We need to get both of them to the hospital. I think Hunter has a broken arm and I'm worried about the girl having internal bleeding." Oh no this was bad.
A soft groan filled the room.
All heads turned in unison to the small girl.
She was waking up!