12

"You must be the mean one," I say looking in the house. "Invite me in." The dark haired man smiled and shook his head. "What's the magic word?" He sang childishly. I sighed "Let me in or I'll tell my daddy that you tried to hurt me." He threw his hands up "Okay, okay come in." I smiled deviously and stepped in the house. There's something about this house that makes me tingle inside. It seems so old but it looks fantastic.

"Cool house." I jumped in the coach crossing my legs. "Are you always this sarcastic?" His voice breaks a bit. "Are you always this talkative?" Judging that he didn't say anything the answer must be no but I highly doubt that.

"Where's you brother. He's taking forever to get here. I texted him an hour ago." I groaned. If this plan I have is gonna work I need help. Real help. Reliable help. Someone that's not Damon.

"Well whatever you need I can can hel-"

"No," he furrows his eyebrows "I mean, I'm fine." The door closes and Steafan walks in the living room. "Hope."

"Hello."

--------------

"You have so much evil in you for a tiny person." Damon smirks drinking his glass. "Have you even killed a person? I mean if you want to go through with this plan you can't hold back." Stefan asks assuming I'm so innocent. Well sorry to inform you Stefan, I'm not.

"I killed my History teacher." I bluntly say. "That's a start. But you need to be more prepared." Damon was now behind me. Maybe he would be more useful.

"I could be your mentor. With me teaching you the ways of being mischievous everyone wouldn't dare challenge you. You'd be like your father...you'd be like their queen."

-----------