11

"I'm colder than this home"

"So basically you want us to help you find this Davina girl?" Josie asks. "No, Hope if you find Davina who knows what you'll do. Especially if she has tension against your family." Liz shakes her head as she pulls out her phone. "What are you doing," I say stepping closer to her "better not be calling your little daddy." Josie gasped and stepped back pulling Liz with her "What's gotten into you," Liz finishes her sentence "its like your getting worse everyday. This has to end let us help you turn it back on." Never I remind myself. Never will I ever turn it back on. "You can't make me!" I scream and leave them in awe.

"She's gotten worse. Crazier. Who knows when she's going to explode."

"And what am I suppose to do about it? Tell her to turn it back on. I can't do that to her."

"You did it to Stefan."

"Fine..."

Those where the last words I heard come out of my fathers mouth before I closed the door exposing me to the dark streets of New Orleans.

--------

"Excuse me are you Bonnie?" A brown haired girl turned to me "Yes I am, and you are?" I smile politely trying to act normal "Hope Mi-" I stoped myself. Maybe it'll be best if I didn't tell her my last name. I'll save the witchy battle for later.

"Well nice to meet you Hope. What'd you need?" She raises from her seat grabbing her bag.

"Do you know where I can Stefan Salvatore," she knew he was a vampire but she doesn't even know who and what I am. What's the worse that can happen. She wouldn't see anything that I'm planning coming. "it's really important."

---------

I step on the door steps of this huge house much like a mansion. I could already smell the fresh blood inside the house. I sigh "Here goes nothing." I knock on the door.

The door swings open but it's not Stefan. A lean man with dark hair stands before me. "Uh, hello who are you?"

"Hello Hope, daughter of my old nemesis Klaus. I'm assuming your looking for my brother, i'm also assuming your here to stir up trouble but I'm not going to get too detailed in my suspicions about you." he leans on the door frame and tilts his head.

"Oh yeah, I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore."