05

Hope smiled at Lukas "Well nice to meet you." She shook his hand and looked at the door that was opening. "Ms. Mikaelson," the principle said. "Step into my office." she said as she smiled and held the door open. As Hope walked into the room she heard Lukas say something "Mikaelson?"

__

Hope went back to lunch and sat by the twins. "So...are we still friends?" Josie asks as she took a bite of her burger. "Of course," Hope scooted closer to them "we'll always be friends." she nodded and continued to eat. They all giggled the rest of lunch.

__

Lukas POV

Mikaelson. Why is that name so familiar? I shook off the thoughts running through my mind as I walked into lunch. I sat be my friends Carmen and Troye and listened to their conversation.

"Her name is Hope and she just moved in. With her dad...Klaus Mikaelson." chills ran through Lukas's veins.

Klaus Mikaelson. I know who that is, that's the man...the man. That killed my mother.

__

Hope POV

I sit my bag in the hallway and walk upstairs. "Kla-dad," I stumbled.

"Yes?" Klaus closed the door behind him. Ever since I turned off my "humanity" he's more calmer when I'm around. Not like himself.

"Do you know any Silvers?" I look up into his eyes. He didn't want to lie to me, but he also didn't want to tell the truth.

"Yeah a few," he stepped closer crossing his arms "why?"

"Oh nothing. I just overheard the name at school...with your name also." I lowered my tone a little and turned back toward the stairs. As I walked down the stairs I hear him pace into a room and shut the door.

____

Klaus POV

"Calm down brother, it might not be what it seems." Elijah put his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh really. How did she even know about the Silvers? It hasn't even been her first day of school!" I was frustrated. I didn't want her to know about that yet. Of course I was going to tell her but I wasn't going to go into detail. Like telling her their names.

"It might have been..." Elijah trailed off. I walked closer to him. "Been who?" I asked

"She had a son. He's the same age as Hope and," I grew eager to find out who this snitch was. I couldn't wait to have a little chat with them.

"He goes to Orleans High."