"Alright West let's get up stairs and get you change." West grabs her hand and they head up, "It won't be long, we can head to my house after we're done." Jacey says while looking at me, I nod my head and go up after her and change into my swimwear.

After ten minutes pass by, I am sitting on the steps after I had changed into my swim wear. West suddenly jumps on my back. "Let's go Zack. Jacey have to get change too!" I laugh at him and carry him on my back.

"What's taking you so long?!" I shout up to Jacey, she comes down after I had yelled, "I had to get some other stuff for him and I had to get my stuff to." She rolls her eyes and head to the car.

"Jacey, where are we going?" West asks as I buckle him in his booster seat. "We are going to my house so I can get into my swimsuit and everybody else is going to meet us there." Jacey smiles at him as she ties her hair back up. It fell when David had picked her up.

We arrive at Jacey house in fifteen minutes and sitting on her porch is Layla. "Layla, what are you doing here so early?" Jacey asks, "I live next door to you." She shrugs her shoulders and points to her house.

"Ah! Your my new neighbor and new best friend!" She hugs Layla and pulls her into her house.

"Jacey, where are your parents?" I ask while looking around. "Oh um, they're on a business trip." She starts walking upstairs and West follows her. "Hurry up before everybody get here and have a fit about you not being ready." I say to her as she goes up the stairs, I sit down and Layla sits down with me.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" Layla asks while looking at me. "Yeah I do, why do you ask?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Because you are never really with her or anything and then Tina and the rest of the guys told me that y'all argue a lot."

Really? She just started hanging with us and they already brought her up to date with stuff. I let out a long breath, "Tina doesn't like Nicole that's probably why she told you all of this, but yes I am in a good and healthy relationship." Jacey and West comes back down after I finished talking to Layla.

"Are they here yet?" Jacey asks while she stands on the last step. I look behind her and notice behind her is a cat.

"Wait, hold on! You have a cat?!" She nods her head and look at me confused, "I don't like cats, so don't bring it near me." She rolls her eyes and go in the kitchen. I sit back down and the cat just starts to rub against me and purr, "Okay, kitty you can get away from me now." I try to shoo it away without touching it. Jacey is standing in the doorway laughing at me.

"What's so funny?! Get it away from me, Ah!! It jumped on me! Get it off!" I start to scream and Jacey and Layla starts to laugh at me.

"Calm down, Zack, all she wants you to do is rub her." Jacey is holding her stomach with laughter while I am looking like someone has a gun to my head.

I calm down and put my head on her head, she moves and I flinch. I gotten used to her after a couple of minutes, "Really, are y'all still laughing about this?"

"Why wouldn't we? You was literally screaming like a girl." Layla breathes out while getting up off the floor. I roll my eyes and suck my teeth. "Where are thos-" Suddenly I get cut off with the door busting wide open and Tina comes in walking like a model.

"Hello! The queen has arrive." I laugh at her and the boys follow in after her.

David runs in and picks up Jacey again, "Ah! Why do you always pick me up?!"

He starts spinning Jacey around and kissing her cheek. "Because you look so sexy with your two piece and your hair tied up." He was about to say something else until Jonny starts chasing after him and West follows behind him.

"I swear he is like a lovesick puppy." Jacey states while laughing. "Well, you do look sexy in what you got on, all of y'all do." Tony points out while playing with Layla stomach. I'm not going to lie Jacey does look good in what she has on.

"Oh and change of plans we 're going to the water park!" Tina yells while jumping up and down. Jonny comes back in the living room and sits down on the couch with a loud sigh. "Where's West and David?" I ask while looking at where he came from.

"Their coming right about now." He points towards the kitchen, and in comes David with West on his back laughing. We all start laughing at him, he carries West all the way to Jacey.

"Guess where we're going West?" Jacey asks with a big smile on her face. "Where are we going?" West starts jumping up and down on David back and slapping his head.

I laugh, "We are going to the water park!" I shout and West starts jumping on David back again, Jacey mouth falls open and David falls on his stomach. "I was going to tell him you butthole." Jacey looks at me and pouts.

I was about to say something to hurt her feelings, but I forgot everybody else is here, "Okay West, you can get off my back now." David stays on the floor, "So are we taking two cars?" David asks while playing with Tina toes, I really wonder about him sometimes.

"Nahh, we gone take one car and pack like a bunch of Mexicans." Tina answers sarcastically. Layla starts laughing and we all look at her, "Sorry, Tony keeps tickling me. Anyway are y'all ready to go." I nod my head.

"Who's riding with who? I have West and Jacey, who else coming with us?" Jacey looks at me, "What makes you think I'm riding with you and not Jonny?" I roll my eyes at her question, "Did you forget my brother wants you to be with him?" She mouths the word "oh" and starts picking up the stuff and head to the car with West following behind her.

"David, you're riding with us and the other three can ride with Jonny!" Jacey shouts from outside, "Um, the other three have names Jacey!" Tony shouts back while stretching.

"How long does it take to get there?" Layla asks and Jonny runs to her and covers her mouth. "What are doing?!" He removes his hand from her mouth, "If Jacey finds out how long it'll take she will have a fit."

"Does she not like long road trips or something?" Tina asks as she is putting on her shoes. Jonny shakes his head, "She hates them, Jacey has an attention span of a two year old and she gets bored or tired of something real quickly."

He runs his hand through his hair, "So please don't tell her until she ask the question." We nod our heads and head out to the cars.

30 minutes into the car ride

Jacey is looking out the window, West is watching a movie on his IPad, and David is knocked out snoring. "Are we there yet?" Jacey asks, we have like an hour and some change left, but I don't want to tell her.

"We'll arrive soon." I keep my eyes on the road. Not even five minutes later, "I know Jonny told y'all I hate long road trips." She states while messing with the radio, I sigh, "Yeah he did, I was going to tell you anyway, but then again I didn't feel like hearing your complaints."

She rolls her eyes, "Zack, can we get to know each other since we have the same friends and we tutored each other?" She starts biting her lip after saying that, "Why do you wanna get to know me? I don't care about you, you are just a girl who have feelings for me. And also a girl that my brother likes."

I look over at her then back at the road, she haves a tear coming down her face and she is sniffing.

"I don't know why I had to tell you how I felt, you are just being an asshole to me." She whispers to herself and put her head on the window. I don't care if I hurt her feelings or not, she needs to just get over me and find somebody else.

My phone starts ringing, I turn my Bluetooth on in the car. "Hello."

"Hey Zack, turn on this next exit, we will be there in less than 15 minutes." Jonny says over the phone. I turn on my signal and get off the highway. "What are David and Jacey doing?" I look at David and see that he is still asleep and Jacey still has a tear rolling down her face while looking out the window.

"They're both sleep." I lied, I know Jonny would wonder what happen if I told him about Jacey crying. We finally arrive at water park.