Chapter 15

While in the shower I hear someone yelling.

"Kirstie! Get out here, it's Avi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly get out and change before running into the sitting area. 

"What happened!?!" I ask worried when I see Avi laying in the middle of the floor. 

"We don't know. He stood up and said he was going to lay down because he had a headache. Then he just collapsed in the floor." Mitch says.

 "Ok. Esther get the bus driver to pull over on the side of the road then get Gigi off the other bus." I say while pulling Avi's head into my lap. Esther nods and runs up front. 

"Avi come one you have to be ok." I whisper to him while brushing a piece of hair out of his face. Just then I hear the bus door open and see Gigi run over to where I'm sitting. 

"Alright what happened?" She asks while moving Avi's head off my lap and back onto the floor. 

"After we got back on the bus we we're all hanging out in here when he got up and said he was going to go lay down because of a head ache. But when he took a step he just collapsed." Kevin says

 "Tell the bus driver to get us to the closes hospital now." Mitch nods and quickly goes up to the bus driver. 

"Do you have any idea what could have happened?" I ask worried.

 "I can't say anything for sure until we get to the hospital." Gigi says. 

"Come on Kit. Why don't you get up off the floor. That can't be comfortable especially while being pregnant." Kevin says while holding out his hand. He's right even though I haven't been down here long my back is already killing me. 

"Thanks Kev." I say with a small smile. 

"Alright, bus driver said we should be at the closes hospital in about 5 minutes." Mitch says while coming back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~At the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am, we're going to have to ask you to wait in the waiting room." A nurse says while pointing to the room the group is waiting it. 

"Please. That's my husband." I plead with tears in my eyes. 

"I'm sorry but I cant allow you to go back. I'll let you know anything new as soon as we find something." She says before walking toward the back. I let our a shaky sigh before walking into the waiting room. 

"Did they say anything?" Esther asks with tears in her eyes. I shake my head and take a seat between Scott and Mitch. 

"Are you ok?" Scott whispers. I shrug. Honestly not sure if I'm ok.

"Scott what if something happens. What if I loose him. I can't raise our three kids without him. He's my whole world." I say while crying.

"Kirsten Taylor Kaplan look at me right now." Mitch says. I turn my head and look at him. 

"You listen here. I'm not going to say that everything is going to be fine, because I can't promise that but. But what I can promise is that your husband is a fighter and isn't going to let this end him. Now I get your worried but please try to stay calm. It isn't good for you or Aralynn." I nod and take a deep breath before laying my head on Scott's shoulder. While sitting there I play all the good memories I have with Avi in my head.

"Kirstie I have loved you since 'The sing off '. Watching you with Jeremy killed me but I never said anything because he made you happy. That's all I want, is for you to be happy. But right now I'm going to be selfish and ask you to make me the happiest man alive and become Mrs. Kaplan?" Her eyes go wide and she jumps at me. "Of course I'll marry you!!"She squeals. I pull her into a kiss and hear the guys cheering.

Ok, your turn Avi." Avi clears his throat. "Well I don't think I can top that, but oh well." He lets out a chuckle and looks me right in the eyes. "Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, I have liked you since we met on the 'Sing off'. But it wasn't till we shot the music video for 'Say something' that I knew I loved you. There are SO many things that make me fall for you more everyday. From the we you dance around the kitchen while cooking or the fact you put up with my obsession with dragons." "Dragons aren't real." I hear Scott yells. Avi playfully glares at him. "Fight me." I laugh at the two. "Anyways whatever it is I know I can't live with out you. Just like the song says When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be."

"So I wanted to talk to you about something." This gets his attention and he looks at me. "What is it?" He asks nervously. "I want to know how you would feel about a mini you or me." His eyes widen and I smile. "You're pregnant?" He asks in disbelief. I nod. "Yeah, I found out about 2 days ago." He jumps up off the bench and pulls me into his arms. "I'm going to be a dad!" He yells.

"He has your nose." Avi says from beside me and I nod. "But, I can already tell he is going to look just like you when he's older." Avi proudly smiles. "Which means he's going to be a stud." I roll my eyes. "Sure..." He super frowns and I quietly laugh, trying not to wake up Greyson.

I look up at the door and see a nurse with a pink bundle in her hand. I gasp and my eyes start to water. "Some one wanted to say 'Hi'." She hands me the little bundle and I almost burst into tears. She looks just like me with her dark hair and hazel eyes. "Hi Skylar, I'm your mom."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know Scott is shaking me awake. I open my eyes and find a nurse standing in front of me. I immediately sit up.
"Anyways news?" I ask worried.
"Well as of right now your husband is doing fine. He woke up about 20 minutes after you all brought him in. We are still waiting for the results of a few test, but as of right now it looks like he collapsed from stress. His body just need to reset." She explains. I nod.
"Can I go see him?"
"Of course. But we ask that there only be one visitor at a time. He is in room 278." She says before walking off. 

"Why don't you go in there with him. We'll all head back to the bus and then if you find anything out you can call us." Esther tells me. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go see him?" I ask. She shakes her head. 

"You need to see him more than I do." She says with a small smile. 

"Thanks Essy." I pull her into a hug before heading down the hallway.

'276.....277.....278. Here we are.' I say to myself. I walk in the door and find Avi weakly laying there. 

"There's my gorgeous wife." He says with a small smile. I smile back and wipe the tears in my eyes away. 

"I thought I lost you." I say while walking closer. He scoots over in bed and pats the spot next to him. I take a seat and he wraps his arms around me.

"You can't get rid of me that easily. You're stuck with me forever." 

"I think I can live with that." I say with a smile before kissing his cheek.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask. He shrugs. 

"Ok I guess. My head hurts a little but nothing bad." He explains. 

"That's good I guess." He nods.

"How are you and munchkin feeling? I'm sure you went through a big scare." He asks while rubbing my bump. Just then Aralynn kicks his hand and his face lights up.

"We're ok. Kevin made sure we were fine." 

"That my best friend, Making sure everyone is ok." I nod and lay my head on his chest.

"Why don't we take a nap till the doctor comes in with the rest of the test results." Avi suggests. 

"Alright. I love you my dragon."

"And I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SO sorry for the long wait. Hopefully with summer coming I will be able to update more. 

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall

Hannah