Chapter 6

Avi's POV

It has been three months after we got our little princess back and we have been hanging out with the twins recovering every ounce of time that son of a bitch took from us. But lets forget about that, today is the twins first birthday party its gonna be huge. Since the twins birthday is Christmas day we are having their party the week before. Kirstin was in the garden making the last touches of the decorations and every detail with Tory and Mitch. While I was in the living room chatting with Scott and Kevin about the surprise we had for the twins and Kristie too. By the way the twins are in front of us playing with their stuff dragons that I bought them when there two months old and ever since they cannot be without them,  something that they inherited from me. While talking to the guys I feel something hitting my pants leg. I look down and see Skylar wanting to be picked up. "Hey baby girl." I say while setting her in my lap. "Dada." She says while laying her head on my chest. "Aw!!" Scott coos. Just then I hear a knock on the door. Carefully I stand up and shift Skylar so she is on my hip. When I open the door I see my parents. "Hey Mom, Dad." I give them a hug and we walk to the living room. "Umm, Avi. We need your help out here." Tori says while poking her head in the door. I nod and hand Skylar to my mom before heading outside. "What's up?" I ask. "Well we were trying to get the outside heaters going and realized that we threw the instructions away, so since you've used these before we need you to work them." I laugh and nod before setting them up. Since it's cold outside we got theses giant heaters so everyone stays warm.

"Almost got it....... there, that was the last one." I say. Kirstie pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "Thanks babe." "It's no problem. I'll be back Olaf is probably wanting to come outside now." She nods. "Ok. Tell whoever is here they can come out." "Got it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon all the guest have arrived and are ready  to celebrate the twins first birthday party. My parents are with Kirstie's mom and are chatting away happily while they smush the twins with cuddles and kisses.  Esther and Darrien where laughing about something Mitch said while he was chasing Scott through the garden. Kirstie was with Tori and Kevin setting the table with the refreshments and snacks while I was making the barbeque. The perfect birthday party for my little angels who are enjoy theirselfs seeing them giggle and laugh was my sunshine my life. I love those little rascals like Mitch calls them playfully them and Kirstin are my world making me the happiest man in the universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I want to give out a huge thank you to punkbad2459. She wrote this chapter for me while I was figuring out what to do with this book and I couldn't be more grateful.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah