Chapter 14

The next night

Kirstie POV

"Avi, are you feeling ok?" I ask while walking towards his bunk. After his treatment today he went straight to his bunk. I pull back the curtain and find him starring at the ceiling. "Hey Dragon." He looks over at me and gives me a small smile. "Hey Beautiful."  I climb up and lay next to him. "What are you doing back here?" He asks while laying his hand on my bump. "I came to check on you. You've been back here for over 3 hours and I got worried." "Has it really been that long?" I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry babe. I only meant to lay down for an hour." "It's ok. I know you don't feel good, so you lay here as long as you want." I say kissing his cheek. "Thanks, Beautiful, but I need to go ahead and get up." I nod and climb out of the bunk. He follows behind me and we head into the 'living room'. "There's our Bass cannon!" Scott says from his seat. "Sorry guys I only meant to lay down for an hour." "That's alright. We were just talking about what to do for the rest of the day." Kevin says. "Well lets see what the internet suggest. Where exactly are we?" I ask while taking a seat on the couch and pulling out my phone. "I think the bus driver said that we are in New Orleans. But there isn't  much to do since the three girls can't drink or anything." Esther says. "Well there are museums and stuff but know who all is with us those won't last long." I say with a laugh. "Why don't we do what we do best? Let's take our singing to the streets." Avi suggests. "Are you sure you feel up to it?" Tori asks. "I'll be fine. If I start not feeling well, I'll let yall know." I sigh and nod. "So what song should we do? I fell like one would be enough. Just go to different spots." Mitch says. "Well we should do a song we don't preform often." Scott says. "What about Save the world/Don't you worry child? I can't even remember the last time we sang that song." I say. "Ok, Save the world/Don't you worry child it is. Let's go!" Kevin cheers while getting up. We all head off the bus and look around. "Ok. so we just have to remember that we are parked on Frenchmen Street." Esther says. "Frenchmen Street, got it." Tori says. "Well lets get this show started." We all lined up against the bus and had Avi and Kevin do there thing to attract some people.

It doesn't take long before a big crowd comes around. "Hello New Orleans! As most of yall probably know we are Pentatonix. We want to thank yall for stopping and listening to us sing. Today we are going to be singing Save the world/ Don't you worry child." Scott says before Kevin counts us in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys why don't we stop for some dinner." Kevin says while gesturing over to small café. We all agree and make our way over. "Inside or out?" The hostess asks when we walk through the door. "Outside please." Scott says. She nods and leads us out the back door. "Can I start yall off with drinks?" "I'll take a sweet tea." I say. She nods and writes it down before taking everyone else's orders. Once she goes to get drinks I look over at Mitch. "I need details right now." He knows exactly what I'm talking about. "Well it was yesterday night before the performance. Scott and I were in our dressing room when he just asked me. Of course I said yes, who wouldn't when they have this noodle." Mitch says while grabbing Scott's hand. "Aww! Yall are too cute. I can't even deal right now." Tori says. Just then our waitress comes back. "Alright here are your drinks." She passes all of them out before pulling out her notepad. "Now what would you like to eat." We all tell her and she walks back off. "So Mr. and Mrs. Koop, an new news on baby Koop?" Scott asks.  "Not really. When we stop in Atlanta later this week I'm suppose to go in for an ultra sound. My doctor said they should be able to see what we are having." "That's so exciting!" I say.  "Here is your food." Our waitress says when she walks up.  "Thank you." I say when she hands me my BBQ sandwich. "What where was that on the menu?" Avi asks when he see it. "It was a number 13." He superfrowns and takes a bite of he burger. "I would give you a bite but your daughter here is making me crave it." He smiles. "She truly is my daughter." I laugh and go back to eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we all start making our way back to the bus. "What street did we park on again?" Avi asks. "Umm........ I think it had to do with a different country." Scott says while looking around. "Why did I think any of us were going to remember where we parked." Esther says to everyone. "Got it! We parked on Frenchmen Street." Darrien says while looking at his phone. "How did you figure that out?" Tori asks. "Twitter. Someone posted a picture of when you first started singing by the bus and you can see the street sign in it." "I knew there was a reason I married you." Esther says playfully while kissing his cheek. We all make our way over a few blocks until the bus comes into view. "Finally!" I say while climbing onto the bus. "If you need me I'll be in the shower." I say before heading back the get my clothes.

While in the shower I hear someone yelling. "Kirstie! Get out here, it's Avi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall liked it! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. They made my day.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love yall

Hannah