im finally revealing WHY I LOVE LA LA LAND (spoilers obviously)

alright,, i'm finally gonna write why i love la la land so much. I find la la land to be beautiful. i can see the art in it, the colors, the music, the singing, the camerawork, i admire how all of it was stitched together. it's amazing.

first; the music: okay, it really hits me. honestly, i cry every single time i listen to it. i didn't understand how music with no words (such as Epilogue and Engagement Party) can be so beautiful until i listened to la la land. it's almost like a drug, the songs. some of the songs are so happy, as soon as i listen to them a relaxed feeling comes over me. Another Day of Sun, for example, is such an upbeat song with a positive meaning, i love it. it gets to me, the lyrics, the tune, and the beat. i love it because it has some unique drumming as well. it really makes me happy. there's songs about love, nostalgic songs, happy songs, sad songs, but every song brings a feeling.

second; plot: okay. so i have some trouble letting out my feelings, and sometimes i need outlets to just cry. when watching Epilogue, i sobbed. i could not stop crying. the fact that you don't always get what you want, yet still be completely happy gets to me, as i'm sure it does to many other people. these two very admirable characters (that's another thing, i look up to and relate to both of these amazing characters) both manage to be happy without being together. it's depressing. but they create a reality where they are together; where everything goes completely right for them. it's touching; it's beautiful.

third; colors: i'm sure most people can agree with me on this, colors are pleasing. colors have connotations. there are no pastel colors in this movie. only bright ones, mainly light. it brings a positive and hopeful view to the entire movie— that's one of the main adjectives i'd use to describe the movie: hopeful.

to sum this up, the reason i love la la land is because it gives me feelings i haven't felt before, feelings i didn't know i could feel at the same time, and i love feelings. i love to cry. i love la la land.