a little bit of light in dark times.

it feels hopeless. i know. i feel it too. there may be tears. there will be tears. there have been tears. there isn't a lot you can think of that you can do. this horrible man has been elected; what can you do about it? what can you do to get rid of this terrible feeling down in your heart, down in your stomach?

things will get better. remember to smile. remember to look at the good things. listen to your favorite music.

write. writing is so therapeutic. actually handwrite.

things suck right now. it's dizzying, scary, and uncertain. but look! america is young. america took one hundred years for people of color to have rights, and another forty years after that to give women rights. just last year LGBTQ+ marriage became legal.

this is just a small obstacle. life will go on!! you'll continue to smile! you will!! you'll find your favorite things, and yes, it seems bleak, hopeless, sad, and disgusting, and it is! it is! but you have the chance to fight. you are the ones that will make it better. a leaders make change, but the people make bigger changes.

you can get up tomorrow morning. you can joke around. you can continue your life, because life will always get better.

it may not seem great! it really doesn't. but find something to do, don't let your mind eat itself up! write! listen to music, sing music! do as much as you can, you guys.

you have the power.

-Luke! (o◕ᴗ◕)o