I'm angry.

and yeah, i promised myself i wouldn't get angry about this but i sure as hell am. i'm not angry at what she(?) did, but more what the people around them are thinking, feeling.

if you are not in the musical half of the wattpad community i'm in, and are curious before reading this, read Regrets_Failures. i'm sorry if this is triggering, but it's necessary.

the deception of "Quinn Baez," a person i always thought seemed fake, and "Ava," someone i didnt care enough to even attempt to talk to.

I did add "Quinn's" rant book to my library. I read his "suicide" note. i didn't trust it. I didn't trust him. but I trusted (even if i didn't necessarily like all of) the people around him. He was funny, cool, and the people around him really cared about him.

when he almost died, people were sad. people tried to help him. hell, i tried to help the people around him. I didn't think he died, but I thought he left.

The fact that he didn't stay away made me uneasy. But he was loved, so I appreciated that he came back for them.

but honestly, what the fuck?! this deception is idiotic and the reasoning is literally not believable. I don't understand how someone, a real person, can do that. the manipulation of at least 20 people around you? icky.

disgusting.

but again, i don't even trust the reasoning. It could be one elaborate plan just to leave wattpad.

i don't care. whatever works. but that doesn't fucking work when you fake a suicide attempt and fuck with everybody else's feelings.

that corporate job? i know that's bullshit.

i don't know how to end this chapter. i'll probably end up deleting it and keep reloading my feed so i can distract myself with more chapters about random shit.

but this is fucking reality, people.

there are assholes like this that will manipulate you and screw with your heart.

YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG.

SMILE. DONT LET THE WORLD TAKE YOU, TAKE THE WORLD. STAND UP.

BE HEARD.

FIGHT.