Chapter 32 Devil Mi Care

Start from the beginning

"It hurts? Huh? I should have given you the most heartwarming welcome ceremony a while ago but that asshole wanted to fight. He's too excited to meet you... but what did you do! You just take his life just like that?!"

I glared at him and managed to tap away his hand. I spit on his face. "It is not my fault that he's weak! And I'm gonna follow you!"

He slaps me hard on my face and punch me on my stomach. "That's not the way to threaten an enemy young lady" I spit another drop of blood because of that. Damn it! It hurts! I growled at him.

"You cannot kill me just like that, dumb!" He sneers and slaps me again. He holds my hair and he pulls me to stand up. I hold the hair that he holds and try to tap his hand away.

"You want to die huh?! Then die!" He snatched a blade onto his back and try to slashed it to my throat but I hurled all my strength and push him. I run onto him and kick him on his head.

Natamaan ko siya at napaupo ito sa lapag. Sisipain ko na sana siya ulit pero hinawakan niya ang paa ko. Ginawa kong tuntungan ang pagkakahawak nito sa paa ko at tumambling palayo sa kanya. He stand up and pull a fight again. He jump high motioning his wrist on me but I suddenly aim his left side of the chest. Hindi natuloy ang pag atake nito dahil sa ginawa ko. Napaatras ito saka ngumisi ng nakakaloko. He didn't even bother to look at his chest.

"You never failed to amuse me lady" he stretched out his arms and crack a sound on his hand while looking at me devilishly. This bad. Bad.

He got the chain again and randomly swayed it on me. Just like what Keshwan is doing a while ago. Itinapon niya papunta saken ang kadena, kaya naman umiwas ako at tumakbo palayo sa tinatamaan niya. But its not easy coz every time I flee he always follow me. My hand is not bleeding anymore, medyo naghihilom na rin ang sugat ko dito pero hindi pa rin maalis saken ang pagod at sakit ng katawan dahil sa kakalaban sa kanila. And they're not just a simple reapers but a deadly ones.

I almost jump because he got my feet this time. Humawak ako sa wire para hindi niya mahila pero sadyang malakas ito at hinila ako papunta sa kanya. I struggled hard but it seems my body is betraying me. Matapos niya akong mahila papunta sa kanya ay hinawakan niya ako sa paa. He punch me hard on my stomach and face. I somehow dodge all of his attack but some it went thru my face. I ached because of pain. I feel like some part of me was broken and teared into pieces. I can already taste my blood that's crawling into my face. Naramdaman ko na ring pumutok na ang aking labi at namamaga na aking mga mata dahil sa mga atake niya pero hindi pa rin ito tumitigil sa pag-unda ng suntok sa katawan ko.

He spits on my face and holds it firmly facing me.  "Beg me to save your life lady" Damn. I just look at him apathetically but he seemed in a huff because of that. "You're really quite tough huh! I guess you're not worth saving for"

He said that and put his hand on my throat, choking me to death. I try my best to breathe and look at him coldly. I managed to kick him on the back using my knee. He stumbled back and I kick him again on his head. As soon as he get away from my neck I cough hard and tried to return my normal breathing.

"I never said that you should save me. And I don't beg. Fucker!" He scoffs and pats his head.

"You left me no choice but to finish you. Idiota!"

"Cercare di più" lalo namang nag-igting ang bagang nito dahil sa sinabi ko.

Kinuha ko sa lapag ang kadenang nabitiwan nito at hinawakan ito ng mabuti. Napatingin naman ito doon at agad tumingin sa lalaking kasama nito. Tumango siya at hinagis ng lalaki ang hawak nitong latigo sa kanya. Damn! Dumiretso ako ng tayo dahil naramdaman ko ng naghilom ang sugat ko sa braso. Wala na ring tumutulong dugo doon. I don't think they notice it.