Exchange Crowley x Reader

Song: Obsession- Sky Ferreira

This song doesn't really go along with the chapter, but I really like it.
~~~~~

At least I'm dying to save the ones I love.

I'll never see them again.

Oh shit, did I leave my car keys in the car?

I'll miss them.

Those were my last thought as a gruesome hellhound tore through my chest and killed me. Flesh and blood spread around the room. My flesh and blood.

Let's take this story back a little bit.

~~~~~

"You did what Dean?" I slammed my hands on the table that he was resting his elbows on.

"I sold my soul okay (Y/n)! I couldn't live without you and Sam! You fucking died and I couldn't let you both leave me at the same time!" He yelled back at me.

Sam was pacing the room and trying to form a coherent sentence. According to Dean, a Djinn had completely drained me. Sam had tried to save me alone but soon disappeared with me. Dean sold his soul.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, I wanted to punch a hole in the wall, I wanted to take my feelings out on Dean.

On the outside I remained completely calm.

"Dean, you are going to die, did that even occur to you? Sam and I will have to live without you!" I yell at him.

He doesn't even look me in the eye when I rambled on and on and on.

"How much longer do you have?" Sam finally asked.

"Three days." Dean stated.

~~~~~
For those three days we tried as many things as possible but Dean could still see demons.

Dean was going to die.

We were lying in the motel when Deans head perked up.

"What is it?" I panicked.

"Hellhounds." He whispered.

My blood ran cold and Sam stopped in his tracks. Suddenly, I heard scratching at the door and grabbed my pistol beside me.

"That won't do me any good (Y/n), I'm dead meat." Dean told me.

"Well I've gotta try!" I yelled.

Sam grabbed his shotgun and we both aimed at the door. "I'm not letting you die like this Dean." He whispered.

The door blasted open and I shot. I hoped to god that there was nobody who cared.

I was thrown aside and a hellhound scratched my arm. I screamed as blood oozed from my arm. Sammy shot and hot something, then was tossed aside like me.

"I'LL TRADE MY SOUL!" I screamed.

All the growls and scratches stopped.

"I'LL EXCHANGE MY SOUL FOR DEAN." I yelled.

"Darling, what do you have that Dean doesn't?"

I look around and see Crowley standing close to Sam.

"A big ass." I reply sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes and the hellhounds growl.

"My soul is more pure than his." I explained to Crowley.

He paced around the room a little bit, admiring my blood on the wooden floor.

"How can that be?" He asked me in his sexy British accent. I had a thing for British accents, don't judge me!

"I'm a virgin, Dean has probably screwed half the worlds population." I told Crowley.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Dean'd jaw drop and Sam drops his gun.

"Fine, I will have your soul and Dean can stay with Sam, but you must stay in hell with me." Crowley negotiates.

I nod "Deal."

I quickly kiss him on the lips to seal the deal and then I hear the growls begin again.

"(Y/n) no!" Both boys scream.

I mouth 'I'll always love you guys' before I'm thrown to the floor.

Then you know how the rest goes I'm pretty sure.

~~~~~

I sat in front of the mirror. Hell wasn't what I though it would be, but mind you, I'm in the nice part of hell. The mirror showed my reflection, but it's seemed wispy and not real, like a piece of me was broken.

The door opened and I slowly looked at it. "Do you like you room darling?" He asked me.

I ignored him and touched my chest. I could still feel the pain of the hellhounds tearing through my chest. That was a pain that you could never forget. It would forever leave a scar on my body and mind.

"Oh don't be so glum love, you were the one who chose to be here." Crowley noted and walked closer to me.

"You an I are going to be here for a long long time, why don't we become friends?" Crowley asked me a little seductively.

I turned to face him.

"Just because I chose to be here, doesn't mean that I have to like you darling." I said, mimicking his accent.

I got up and walked away from him.

"Whether you want it or not, you will always want me by our side (N/n), I will be your obsession."

~~~~~

I have a part two idea for this, if you guys want it I will write it! Sorry for being inactive, I hope you guys don't mind.

Random Question:

What is your favourite food?