Chapter 12- Birthday Weekend pt. 2

Today, I had a photoshoot scheduled with Catherine. After I broke up with Khalif last night, I felt relieved. I didn't have to worry about him cheating.

I sat up on the bed and looked over to my side. Dexter was still asleep. He looked adorable. We didn't do anything. He just wanted to sleep over. I slowly began to wake him up. He grabbed me and put me in a playful headlock.

"Who dares wake the dexter up?" He said in a deep voice.

"This dick" I said and he kissed my cheek. He let me go and got up.

"What you wearing at the photoshoot?" He asks.

"Um, bathing suits" I tell him and he smirks.

I look through Instagram and see a picture of dexter and I in bed snuggled up. People continuously kept liking it and of course tagged Khalif.

"You seriously posted this?" I ask with a smirk and he smirks back.

"Yeah. We look good"

I roll my eyes and jump on his back. He spins us around and I fall back on the bed. He walks out of the room and I run after him. He goes in the bathroom and passes me my toothbrush. Catherine and her boyfriend Austin join us and we do this brushing teeth song and dance. I told dexter about it last night.

"Brush, brush. Up and down. Side to side. Brush, brush, brush your teeth. Then scrub, scrub, scrub that tongue" we sang. "And then spit" we spit one by one.

Then Dimitri came and sucked his teeth. "There ya go doing dumb shit"

"Nigga please, you act like this shit ain't catchy" Dex spat.

"I'm not gonna lie...it is a bit catchy"

"Well join us"

We did the song and dance. After that, Dimitri threatened us not to tell anyone he did that.

We got ready and headed off to Miami Beach. It was packed. Once we got out and started walking on the boardwalk, people ran towards us wanting autographs. I snapped a couple of pictures with girls and guys who asked. We took pictures with fans for about 10 minutes.

We walked to the spot and security had to hold anyone who followed us back. I changed into the bathing suit I was given and felt nervous. A lot of people were watching my every move.

"Amanda, you sexy!" A couple of guys yelled and that's all it took to boost up my confidence.

Catherine and I posed and the photographer snapped away. Dexter would give me flirtatious looks and I was loving it. Then we changed into a crop and short shorts. It was really cute. At the end, the pictures turned out great.

We changed back to our regular clothes and thanked the photographer

We changed back to our regular clothes and thanked the photographer. We said goodbye to the fans, but we decided to stay at the beach. We played around in the water and dexter chased me around cause I almost made him drop his phone in the water. He picked me up and took me to the deep part of the water. He threw me off. I swam back up and swam after him. When we got to land, I jumped on him and beat him senselessly.

"I gotchu" he says while getting up.

"Whateva" I said in a Brooklyn accent.

He grabs my face, "you cute" and places his lips on mine.

Is this really happening?

---------
Khalif's Pov:

It's actually over. She broke up with me and doesn't want to go back. I've been calling her non stop but she's not answering. I even called her dad and he's upset with me. He cursed me out and told me to fuck off cause I hurt his daughter too many times. I called Reece and Jacob and they told me to fuck off as well.

Now I have no one, but these pills in my hand. Amanda doesn't want me. I'm a drug addict. I just finished using heroin an hour ago. I'm not satisfied. I swallowed the pills in my hand and went into the cabinet and swallowed more. As I went down the stairs, I tripped and fell. I got up and limped to the alcohol cabinet and took out the vodka bottle. I chugged it down. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier with each blink. Last thing I remembered was dropping the bottle.

--------------
Authors Note:

So I started a new book. It's about Skip Marley. He's a snack! Check it out!!

Thanks for reading my book. I appreciate it.