Chapter 1

"Ready?" My friend Tristian asked. I nodded with a smile and he began to record.

Tristian and I met when I was in high school. He wanted to be a paint artist, but decided to be a singer. He has a hit song called, Options and now he's filming a music video for it. He chose me to be his video girl. It's a little different than what I normally do. I have to be an innocent girl and act sexual with him. I mean I know him for a long time, but still. It feels weird.

"Perfect" he shouted and I clapped.

"What's next?"

"The nasty" he says with a chuckle and I do the same.

"I'm not ready for this" I whined. He laughs and walks over to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be fine. It's just acting" he assures me and I felt calm. "We're not really going to have sex.. I mean it would look more realistic if we did.."

I lightly push him and he stumbles a little. "No way"

He laughs and walks towards his dressing room. I stood towards the camera and watched the guy's create the next scene.

------------------

After the video shoot, Tristan dropped me off at my house. I felt so much better knowing that it was over. The sex scene was awkward. I guess it's because I didn't know what to do. The struggles of being a virgin. Tristan and everyone else told me I did great, but I feel like I should've done better.

I paced back and forth around the spacious living room. I walked over to the huge windows and looked at the city. I looked down and my heart began to race. I jump away from the window. I hate heights and thanks to my rich father, I have to be scared everyday.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:30. The sun was about to come down. So I decided to call my best friend, Jacob. He answered quickly and told me he would be here in 10 minutes.

While waiting, I decided to take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable. I put on some black and white Nike shorts, a white tank and furry socks. I left my hair out and no makeup. I don't really wear makeup unless it's for a special event.

The door bell rung and I ran towards it. I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Jacob. I opened the door and jumped on him. He hugged me tightly and spun me around. I got off of him and fixed my tank.

"Thank god I put the drinks down" he says and bends down to pick them up. He hands me the tray. "For your white ass"

"I hate you" I say with a chuckle and take a sip of the Caramel Frappe.

"Sure you do"

I close the door and follow Jacob to the kitchen. He places the white bag and the smell of Greek food hits my nose. "You didn't"

"Oh, I did" he smirks.

I put the tray on the counter and quickly take out the food from the bag. I've been obsessed with Greek food for a few weeks now.

"Don't take all the sauce"

"But I love the sauce" I say with a pout and he brushes his pink painted nails across my lips. "Don't do that"

"You love that" he says with a wink.

"Are you sure you're gay?" I asked with an arch eyebrow.

He says, "yup" and grabs his caramel frappe. I finish serving myself and follow him out to the balcony. We sit on the couches and look out to Times Square. "When is your dad going to adopt me?"

"I don't know" I say and shove a spoonful of food into my mouth.

"He needs to hurry up" he says and I chuckle.

"Why do you want him to adopt you so bad? Cause he's Lance Bass?"

"Maybe and also because I love this freaking view" he jumps up and twirls. "Take a pic" he hands me his phone. I place my food down and stand up. "How's my Afro?"
I run my fingers through his soft curls.

"Soft and luscious" I comment and he throws me a kiss. I began to snap pictures as he did different poses. Right there, he got a YouTube notification saying that Tristan posted the video for Options. "The video is up"

"Omg! Lets go see it" he says and grabs my hand. I grab my food and we walk to the living room.

-----------

Khalif (Swae Lee) Pov:

"Yo, you know that guy I was telling you about with that chill track?" Slim asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Well, he just posted the video for it"

"Put it" I say and rest my head on my girl's head. She looks up at me and I place my lips on hers. Her name is Maggie. She a baddie from Cali.

Slim played the video and it started off good. I already wanted to smoke a blunt. There was a silhouette of girl. She looked about 4'11, shoulder length hair and curves for days. The next verse came and they finally show the girl. My eyes widened. She was beautiful. Her eyes were so beautiful. They were like chocolate orbs. I was beginning to fall into a trance. I felt a bit jealous of this Tristan guy. The sex scene looked too real. My heart melted when she smiled at the camera. Perfect pearly whites. I wonder if my relationship would be like this if I were to date her. That would be a pretty nice relationship.

When the ending came I looked away. They were making out. I know slim noticed cause he chuckled. They began to show the names of everyone. There were a lot of girl names. I was about to search them up, but slim beat me to it.

"Found her" he shouted. I mouth him to send the link to her page to me. I didn't want to move cause Maggie was sleeping. Chill songs like this make her sleepy. Slim nods and I get a link. I click on it and I'm directed to Instagram. It loads and I smile at the site. She was so beautiful. She looked like a princess. I decided to follow her and send a direct message to come to a party I was going to in Soho, since she lives in New York. I was focused on this girl, that I didn't feel Maggie move.

"Who's that?"

My heart skips a beat and I quickly lock the phone. I turn to her and smile weakly. "It's some girl slim told me to look at since he likes her" I lie.

"Well, she's ugly" Maggie snickers and stands up.

"Yeah..." I lie again. Maggie pulls me up and takes me upstairs.

"Lets have fun"